• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

When you're being watched.....

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
So I was just sitting at the desk minding my own business when this weird feeling came over me.... I looked down to see this big huntsman spider staring at me... I tell you I moved so fast... luckily a very nice man and fellow receptionist came to my rescue.. have you ever caught someone or something watching you??

IMG_7452.JPG

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ohhhh u poor thing did u leave sumfink (behind) for it to dine on.?

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
Oh may that would have freaky you out but I used to get the spiders and bugs by my sons bug catcher then we used to watch them for abit before putting them outside :)

MikeB

Legend Member
So I was just sitting at the desk minding my own business when this weird feeling came over me.... I looked down to see this big huntsman spider staring at me... I tell you I moved so fast... luckily a very nice man and fellow receptionist came to my rescue.. have you ever caught someone or something watching you??

View attachment 60112
So was he just the latest hi tech wifi spy cam - then you really have something to fear in being watched.....:D or was he just a voyeur?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, sorry to hear of your concern with the spy spider.

Now if you are not aware.......We are all been watched......LOL

sat1.jpg sat.jpg

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yes indeed, not only spiders and satellites are watching......big sister does too. :eek:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Thank you HP........has been a while. good to see you are still on here....happy bantering :D

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
The heat of the moment under a big tropical tree in QLD. Having a couple enjoying their evening walk, stop and watch the final thrusts doggy style was an interesting "being watched" moment. Didn't stop us though.