When the owner of Whore house partner a client

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
O gosh I am praying some still come and read here looking for advice how to handle a situation
Deep breath what would you do when a owner of a brothel partner is a regular client even worse this women has made many attempts to put me out of business and stoop below gutter to do so. While on FB a profile come up and being nosy I had a look as I recognised the person and further discovered her partner has been a regular customer for some time and they been in relationship that whole time. What do I make of this?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I would get-out ASAP.
There are other organisation you can join up with or go private.
This women has already tried to harm you, so she has no-reason to stop.
Get out before it all ends with tears.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I guess I could do with another holiday lol My first thoughts she has been sending him here to try get info or she could just not be taking care of this man at home. He has been a regular customer minimum of a year only saw me couple weeks ago. You know me I'm not one to bow down to any one

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Let the ship sails its full course. Arrrr....
Whatever happens on the other ship is not yours to know anyway.
Seamen have every right to jump ship and board a better ship. lol...you get the jist. ;)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Let the ship sails its full course. Arrrr....
Whatever happens on the other ship is not yours to know anyway.
Seamen have every right to jump ship and board a better ship. lol...you get the jist. ;)

So is that okay for the wives that stay on dry land too? can they board another plank so to speak??

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So is that okay for the wives that stay on dry land too? can they board another plank so to speak??

Ummm...i don't know about the wivessss....they do whatever they want to do...they are free in a free country...they can board the plank they wanna board. They can springboard the plank if they wanna.

Ozrock

Silver Member
O gosh I am praying some still come and read here looking for advice how to handle a situation
Deep breath what would you do when a owner of a brothel partner is a regular client even worse this women has made many attempts to put me out of business and stoop below gutter to do so. While on FB a profile come up and being nosy I had a look as I recognised the person and further discovered her partner has been a regular customer for some time and they been in relationship that whole time. What do I make of this?

If the woman in question is as bad as she seems it is not surprising her partner seeks a WL for some escape :)

Of course it might be more interesting :) It could be a "reverse cuckold" situation without watching :) She may send her partner and he then tells her about the experience while she pleasures herself when he gets home!
The interesting thing would be if she knew it was you he was seeing.

What to do depends on how it makes you feel? Then there is the fact he is a regular.
My girlfriend who works in the industry says it is the regulars that keep the income coming in when it is quiet.
In a way you are putting one over on her, as you are getting some of his income :)

I hope you escape the bullying from the woman in question.

Happy2

Legend Member
Weird situation Miss M but I say you just keep on having your way with her man

Just proves your service is of a far greater quality of this other woman or any of her ladies in her stable

Miss Monique

Legend Member
The funny thing H2 I come across them both at the supermarket, she saw me first then turned to him then they both put their head down I just kept walking smiling. I messaged both of them asking what they were hoping to achieve, what their game was and no reply.