• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

When the hell is this Global warming going to start?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
In that case, you might wanna consider moving to Ethiopia or countries like this...where they are in a different time frame...moving your whole paddock there can be a challenge.

Happy2

Legend Member
In that case, you might wanna consider moving to Ethiopia or countries like this...where they are in a different time frame...moving your whole paddock there can be a challenge.
Think my be in a higher rainfall zone too Well compared to here anyway;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Luckily it's warmed up in Canberra after a cold snap. 0 to 11 tomorrow.

Happy2

Legend Member
Its so cold some mornings when I get up I look down and go "shit Ive got a vagina" ;)

XM
I know exactly what you mean Xtraman
Remember the good ol days when someone asked if you had a innie or an outie , they were talking about belly buttons
With this cold its our mini me's their referring to

Happy2

Legend Member

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Global Warming does not mean the weather is necessary only getting hotter. It causes more extreme weathers.

Also, "Hotter air around the globe causes more moisture to be held in the air than in prior seasons. When storms occur, this added moisture can fuel heavier precipitation in the form of more intense rain or snow

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Thanks for the up date XLNC I so appreciate it
I'm really really looking forward to going to Canberra

I wish sarcasm could be picked up in the written word
You're very welcome. I always wanted to be a pretty weather girl so this is the next best thing.

I'm really really looking forward to seeing...

The-Frozen-Farmer-Final-Logo-e1434473918559.jpg

animal-kingdom-world_of_cow-farm-farmer-animals-cow-01236258_low.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
There would be a time when everyone is only allowed 1 fart/day, anything more you pay a Greenhouse Gas Emmission surcharge. They'd slap a fart meter on everyone. In short, tis the 1FD System.

Dallas

Legend Member
I heard a scientist recently say that the ocean temperatures are slightly cooler than average due to melting from the polar regions and this is causing colder weather in some places as well as bigger storms as cooler than usual air meets warm air. He said that the colder than usual weather is only temporary for a few years then it will become warmer than average. I'm just hoping to be able to surf in Albury NSW rather than having to travel to WA :rolleyes:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I heard a scientist recently say that the ocean temperatures are slightly cooler than average due to melting from the polar regions and this is causing colder weather in some places as well as bigger storms as cooler than usual air meets warm air. He said that the colder than usual weather is only temporary for a few years then it will become warmer than average. I'm just hoping to be able to surf in Albury NSW rather than having to travel to WA :rolleyes:

That's why we have Swanbourne here Dallas...It's all ready, nice and warm for ya. ;):eek:

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey Dallas
The weathers warm
Surf reports looking good
Swanbourne wants you!!

516054323.jpg
Oh And I'm Tom and a Boy You Lurve TomBoys don't you Dallas?