• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Whats the worst thing you've ever done during the act of sex?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
.......whispered the wrong name in his ear at the height of excitement.......... instant downer........:confused:

A

Annoyance

I'll say worst ā€¦ the wrong hole in the heat of the moment, and farting while getting a blowjob but wait there's more to that story. Ate at a all you can eat meat at one of those Brazilian restaurants and got the bj after, that smell was bad enough to make even me leave the room.

T

Tania Admin

The worst thing I've done is fall asleep....

I know a WL whom plays games with Married men, she leaves makeup marks on clothing, lipstick marks too, gives loves bites to some men.... sprays perfume at them as they are about to leave.... LOL... she is good like that!!

That's downright nasty and unprofessional!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The worst thing I've done is fall asleep....

That's downright nasty and unprofessional!

She thinks it was hilarious, The makeup marks at the back of shirts, esp lipstick were her favorite thing to do... she used to say none ever twigged her on what she was doing. I think about it now and think I wonder how many of those men's wives actually sprung them... oh well..

Phoebe

Legend Member
I thought that was wat all women did ,fall asleep,then ask is that all u've got??

The man jumps on after 3 mins of foreplay, has intercourse for another 3-5 mins, unloads into her, before she is even aroused, then he finishes, rolls off her, rolls over and starts snoring, she stays awake and thinks wtf am I doing here with this lump of lard whom is perfect in all other aspects BUT when it comes to in the Bedroom he has no clue, nor is willing to try for me.... so she waits till he is fast asleep , opens her top drawer and gets out her BOB and gets herself off a few times....

Happy2

Legend Member
The man jumps on after 3 mins of foreplay, has intercourse for another 3-5 mins, unloads into her, before she is even aroused, then he finishes, rolls off her, rolls over and starts snoring, she stays awake and thinks wtf am I doing here with this lump of lard whom is perfect in all other aspects BUT when it comes to in the Bedroom he has no clue, nor is willing to try for me.... so she waits till he is fast asleep , opens her top drawer and gets out her BOB and gets herself off a few times....
Well you will just have to make a effort to get in 4-6 minutes of foreplay won't you Mr Phoebe
Better still try it with a girl

Phoebe

Legend Member
Well you will just have to make a effort to get in 4-6 minutes of foreplay won't you Mr Phoebe
Better still try it with a girl

She was a girl well that is what she kept on telling me, now I am thinking why she never let me turn on the light..... hmmmmm come to think about at 6am I was pushed towards the edge of the bed... HMMM

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Yes fully agree. I always make a habit of removing my lippy before kissing, no perfume, or scented body wash etc A man's privacy and discretion is important. It's a unspoken rule like never disclosing who the lovely gentleman you see etc. You don't leave traces of the encounter behind it should be a memory only

And the last thing a WL wants is an angry wife chasing you down

I don't have a wife. You can do your worst.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Been careless , told lies , unable to tell the difference between Ooo that's good and ARR that hurts and somewhat self centred .

Apart from that it was all good.

Last edited:

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
Reminds me of the fabled questionairre/survey about the lives of married couples. One man's asked:

Q: Do you talk to your wife while having sex?

and the man answers:

A: Only if there's a phone handy!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Reminds me of the fabled questionairre/survey about the lives of married couples. One man's asked:

Q: Do you talk to your wife while having sex?

and the man answers:

A: Only if there's a phone handy!

This is quiet funny as I have encountered some gents who answer the phone and have a quick chat to to wife while I am down on my knees with my lips firmly wrapped around their cock

Penny S

A Rose by any other name šŸŒ¹
Staff member
Legend Member
Feeling embarrassed to say but it's worst to fart while having sex with your partner and by mistake i had done it many times..:oops:

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
" If i am not satisfied it reflects onmy face then and there and i think it's quite embarrassed sometimes for my partner.";););)