• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Whats happened ???? Part 2

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ive been away from this forum for a while now but log on occasionally but ive found it to b dead it was once a flourishing forum wth much info and good times but now its dead what happened ???

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Who knows I guess
I had hoped it would have returned to it's former glory, but sadly it may have run it's course.
All good things come to an end at some point in life. I personally don't feel the topics that where posted when it reopened have done it any help and not sure what has happened to that baby what ever her names is that was men't to get it back on track that MAK had mentioned. And me personally to many wolf in sheep clothing for me to put in any effort or care at the moment. The fake profiles, the nastiness that comes with it is nothing but a joke and makes me think at least 2 members may need mental heath attention. Then my own health issues with my spine I no longer have the energy. When you look back there was less then 2 handful of regular posters 3 of those us. There is no longer saucy subjects, or many subjects. It's so sad, the before and now. I know a few have moved to PP and TC. PP and here I visit every now and then TC there is relay nothing for me to do there.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I suspect there still a good chance the forum will rise-up again. Unfortunately there is still a negative element that wish it to fail, but, all they achieve is an atmosphere that make it hostile to ladies.
Bring back the Ladies and all the rest will follow.
The other thing to remember is that the forum returned due to the "W.A.massage punters", they wished free access to discuss their needs, "likes and dislikes"
Finally lets all give Langtrees and big applause, after all they are paying for the forum.

Its an interesting time for Punters and Ladies, with the use of Social networking these days and online accessing like Skype. So if you were a Teck-Savoy Entrepreneur, "Male or Female", a treasure Chest of Gold, could be just at your finger Tips.

Cheers and Pass the Rum

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Talkin Club is practically on life support. I check both that and here every few days.
Sadly a lot of members here are in Perth or Canberra. Very few SA people.

This forum has brought me three ladies. Our own Miss Monique, Holly, who retired....and Ariel, who is in Canberra and though expensive, I hope to see again next year.

As HP said, bring back the ladies (especially some SA ones) and things will flow a bit more frequently.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
In response to the darling piriete for me the nail in the coffee has been a resent comment from well I won't call her a lady as I don't feel her behaviour warrants that but after from a fake profile/change of name done so new that it showed who it relay was when you have other females for no apparent reason out of the blue call me quote " it's bitter old hags like you that keep women like Isla and myself In a job. With bitches like you it's no wonder men flock to the refuge OF WL. Also, perhaps get your facts straight, not that I think your idiotic point is of any relevance anyway but I have posted numerous times. Get your glasses gran" unquote. Myself and Phoebe yes I know her true gender but will always see her as my bestie as far as the girls go here but both her and me where the main 2 female posters. As a lady I have always found 98% men to be polite, respectful and that 2% been able to whip them into line or ignore due to their strange jeckel and hide behaviour. As you all know I call a spade a spade hold no punches I say it how I see it. To loose this community when it was closed I believe would have impacted a lot on many of the members lives. As a couple of you who I have formed good friendships with know the health issues I have been dealing with and the future regarding my spine to come here after some time away to be called such vile disrespectful names by a low life I have never met (Thank You Lord) A staff member former or current staff member unsure if they still work for MAK or now private of the very same people we are forever grateful for giving us this forum. I might me a grandmother but I sure don't need glasses, I do have a walking frame due to not being able to walk due my spinal cords being so crushed I have loss of balance, loss of strength in the most excruciating pain sometimes I don't wan't to wake up some mornings to live it again to see my children in fear because their Dad has passes away because I spend most days laying flat. And no I don't need lifeline etc I'm not that down or far gone. Well word for the person, both you and all of us know who you are. I don't hide on another profile and call people an old hag, a bitch, tell me to put my glasses on guess and what when the Dr's have fixed me I will be visiting you and teach you what respect, honesty and how to treat another human. Not be filled with so much hate, to be a grown women who thinks childish behaviour or belittling another to be funny.

Sorry have gotten of track lol but that is what we did the best, posts got off track took a a twist here and there had a good old laugh in fact some of the best times where once found here. Like many I hope here returns to the crazy days of Saggy Balls OMG did I just say that lol to the Bloom Moon and all the craziness, fun and smut that wen't along with it.

Just don't call me a bitch unless you have me tied to the bed but please wait till my back is fixed the excitement after so long could be just to much. Or be waiting for me to kick your arse and plow you down with my walker depending on who you are and the term/situation the word is used. At the moment someone should be down on their knees kissing my Louboutins's saying sorry so sorry Miss

Perhaps the forum need regular visit's from me, the little blue tractor, my darling Phoebe, Beep and a few other I'm sure all us on together for a few days we could be up to our mischief again getting this place off life support.

Can I hear in the distance the Mods going on no not those trouble makers.
We where only having fun and any spelling errors in this post I am sure there is lots if you don't like it kiss my big booty.

Thank you to MAK and Langtress for providing us this platform
I should apologise for my ran't blame it in the pain medication as I felt all needed to be said tomorrow is a new day.

We do have a wonderful community here and thanking to a couple of you who have msg asking how I am going, how I have got on at Dr's and the plain Hi's they are all as impotent and show the forum may be quiet but some care about one another. I can only hope we get back to our for glory even a quarter would be great

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Theres nothing wrong with u Missy M firing on all 8 cylinders

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Well written Miss M. Forum`s are all about expressing your own opinion.
As far as the hostile environment, well it comes from only a few silly profiles.
As far as the Ladies are concern, there was a time this forum had, "lots and lots of Ladies, smart and sexy Ladies", " Ladies with exciting and strong personalities"
Can things Change? I believe Yes, but, without the Ladies......Like Miss.M. there is no Chance.
"If you build-it they will come".............Let`s build it again, bring back the Ladies and the rest will follow.

Cheers and Pass the Rum

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Raise your Glass 'up-high', to all the working Ladies this weekend.

Sia - Cheap Thrills ft. Sean Paul (Sehck Remix)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- "Lets Go"...........Bring Back the Ladies.........

Joan Jett & Harley Quinn Do You Wanna Touch me Metal Extreme MONSTER Hard Rock HQ

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Bring Back......................."The Ladies"

Madonna - What It Feels Like For A Girl