• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What's going down in Darwin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree

Silver Member
Hi Gents (and Ladies!)

The last thing I want to do is swamp this forum with self-plugging, but after encouragement from the lovely Perth team on here I thought I'd give you my best shot in waking up the Darwin side! If you glance at the Perth forum you'll see that there's non stop chatter from both punters and working ladies, not only regarding reviews but general points of interest about the sex industry and banter (eg posts on happy endings, selfies of WLs and, my favourite, turning the tables - WLs reviewing punters!). It's all just a bit of fun and certainly made for good reading during the drizzly Perth winter!

I'm really just curious as to whether the Darwin members of talkinsex would be interested in starting some similar chatter? I'll happily comment/answer questions when I can to get the party started! It seems a shame that it's generally so quiet on here, when I've met some lovely NT men who've told me they use the forum regularly (but don't comment or chat so much?).

Going by feedback from locals I've seen (who, did I mention, are just gorgeous! The Top End seems to breed gentlemen!), it seems quality service provision (in erotic massage at least) is in short supply in Darwin. I've heard some horror stories from locals of clients being ripped off for time, girls leaving the room at the crucial moment (after the poor sod has paid upfront for his extra!) and men being charged to use the bathroom! Would you agree - does this sound typical of Darwin service provision? This is great for me (it's lovely to be popular and appreciated), but seems a shame for local gents... Just a thought for a possible starter thread.

So, if you've any ideas for threads or questions you'd like answered by an RnT girl, I'm all ears!

Thank you and have a lovely night.
B
:)
X x

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Well I am one of the Perth Peeps who have met Bree when she was down south and I, for one, WANT HER BACK. She is too good to stay up there and if you want her to stay, start using and posting on the forum. As Bree said, the Perh WA section is buzzing and we all have some fun posting this and that,

You can have some fun with banter, ask for some selfies of Bree and others, but dont waste your time with others, just stick to Bree :D

Ask Bree about spanking, I am sure she has some knowledge on the subject :D:D

Bree

Silver Member
Well I am one of the Perth Peeps who have met Bree when she was down south and I, for one, WANT HER BACK. She is too good to stay up there and if you want her to stay, start using and posting on the forum. As Bree said, the Perh WA section is buzzing and we all have some fun posting this and that,

You can have some fun with banter, ask for some selfies of Bree and others, but dont waste your time with others, just stick to Bree :D

Ask Bree about spanking, I am sure she has some knowledge on the subject :D:D
Haha Mr Cruiser! Special treatment for you when we next meet.... ! (Which you may or may not like, initially at least! ;) )

Big <3 for you.
X x

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Good Post and Thread, I am very Proud of You.......Bree,
so what happening in Darwin?

Ms Sue

Legend Member
All I know is that lots of clients are ringing me for ladies lol...
So they must be very horny up there
Ms Sue

Bree

Silver Member
All I know is that lots of clients are ringing me for ladies lol...
So they must be very horny up there
Ms Sue
Haha Miss Sue! I think you might be correct there - my experience of NT men is similar! Happy times :)
Xx

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Thankfully the only thing going down in Darwin at the moment is the temperature!
I like coming up here on posting,
But you can keep the heat,
I agree with you Bree, very quiet on this forum, not like WA and Eastern States.

The only reason there are gentlmen in Darwin is because of The Defence Force,,

Waiting for the flak on that comment, hahaha.

Bree

Silver Member
W
Thankfully the only thing going down in Darwin at the moment is the temperature!
I agree with you Bree, very quiet on this forum, not like WA and Eastern States.

Well, throwing abuse at punters might be one way to liven up the NT forum.... ! ;) x

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member

What about the Ichthys Project? - I would think that would be a place with lots of gentlemen with lots of money -??

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
Ms Bree is an absolute stunner and she is sorely missed from our studio in Perth :( Anyone reading this should definitely book at LEAST two hours with her.
And this is all based on stories, I never got to work with her :)
(Hi Bree! Xx)

Bree

Silver Member
What about the Ichthys Project? - I would think that would be a place with lots of gentlemen with lots of money -??
Thank you, my favourite Gas Man :) it's been buzzing with clients, many from construction - I've been advertising on locanto, cracker and in the paper,and so far been fully booked nearly every day (I'm tickled to be so popular!). I just thought it would be nice to see some more members from talkinsex, as they tend to be my favourite customers and it'd be nice to get some more banter going on the NT part of the forum. :)
The above said, I could always drop by the Ichthys HQ on a rainy day, bottle of oil in hand.... ! ;)
X x

Bree

Silver Member
Ms Bree is an absolute stunner and she is sorely missed from our studio in Perth :( Anyone reading this should definitely book at LEAST two hours with her.
And this is all based on stories, I never got to work with her :)
(Hi Bree! Xx)
Mr Sayle you're too kind *blush*... Haha! I do miss the beautiful massage team in Perth. Life can be lonely going it alone; if only there were some NT talkinsex gents who could keep me company.....!

Thank you all for the support on here.
X x
X x

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
Thank you, my favourite Gas Man :) it's been buzzing with clients, many from construction - I've been advertising on locanto, cracker and in the paper,and so far been fully booked nearly every day (I'm tickled to be so popular!). I just thought it would be nice to see some more members from talkinsex, as they tend to be my favourite customers and it'd be nice to get some more banter going on the NT part of the forum. :)
The above said, I could always drop by the Ichthys HQ on a rainy day, bottle of oil in hand.... ! ;)
X x
LOL I am sure that would be VERY much appreciated. Hmmmmm - something tells me that the only person doing any work would be you!

Status
Not open for further replies.