What would YOU have done....????

Fudd

Foundation Member
The producers of this beer commercial, see link below, borrowed a small 150 seat cinema playing a popular film, and filled 148 of its seats with rough-looking, tattooed bikers, leaving only two free seats in the middle of the theatre.

They then allowed theatre management to sell the last pair of tickets to several young couples.

What would you have done?

Cinema Stunt by Carlsberg | THEINSPIRATION.COM l THIS IS WH

Fudd :laughing4 :eek:ccasion14

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Not quite the same as this commercial but once when I was in Serpentine riding my scooter I turned left onto South West Hwy when suddenly out of nowhere the Coffin Cheaters rode up behind me... So there was me on my little 250cc scooter leading a bunch of bikies, deciding to turn into a petrol station to let them pass, they proceeded to copy me and get feul at the same time...

It was sooooo funny.

W

WRXXXR

Check out the old couple!!

Great advertising campaign though. Really shows that what people fear is often harmless

Happy2

Legend Member
Clever ad my favourite was the girl about to go to her seat and her boyfriend drags her out She weren't worried but he was You dont know til it happens to you but
i reckon i would of squibbed
And BB I liked the image from your anecdote also

N

Naughty Thoughts

Very nicely put together.

I'd like to say that I would have gone in and had a seat all brave-like, but I'd probably beat a hasty retreat like some of the couples, especially if I had a lady with me. If it was a guy friend with me, then it'd depend on the guy but we'd still probably have squibbed...