What would you do?

Youngfella1

Bronze Member
What would you do if you just came home, got into bed with your wife, and tried to go down on her, but she wouldn’t let you. Then you tried to fuck her, but she played, as she wasn’t interested at all and kept her legs tightly closed. After being very persistent, she gave in, spread her legs, and said quickly, Just fuck me, that’s it. So you get between her legs and start fucking her. She was the wettest and stretched out she's ever been, and it's the best feeling you've ever felt inside her pussy. The feeling was so wet warm and welcoming, It was amazing and as you look down at your cock, it’s covered in streaks of cum. What do you do next?

Youngfella1

Bronze Member
1. Would you not say anything and just keep fucking her until you cum inside her pussy, then go to sleep spooning her.

2. Stop and question her right away.

3. Keep fucking her, and after you’ve cum questioned her.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Go next door. I’ve obviously stumbled into the wrong house!

oz-surfer

Gold Member
I'd think that if you spent more time with her, or at least started a little slower, instead of coming home jumping in bed and forcing yourself on her, she'd probably not be getting it done with someone else ....

Though perhaps I'm just an old fashioned romantic at heart - maybe your way is how women like it these days (well .. not your fictitious wife in this story of course .... yeah-nah - she doesn't seem to like it at all..... nope.... took her business elsewhere she did .... yep)
😉