• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What would you do if you Won $1Million......................

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
17.jpg

Ms Sue

Legend Member
I don't know what I would do ...
Travel during school holidays ..
I would still work because I would be bored in 10 mins ....
Update my house...
Lol....
My life must not be that bad ....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
in all the years Lotto's been around ,i' ve got 5 numbers 3 times , dont think im meant to win ):

Happy2

Legend Member
There was a piece in the paper about winning big prizes in lotto Not $1mill But really big at least $5 mill pounds recently From a English paper

It covered more than lotto It said even 60% of Premier league players On fantastic money have little to show for it 5 years after winning their big prize or retiring from the Premier league

Where does our brain go when it comes to a life altering amount of money

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
it disappears and all we think is how can i SPEND this money.and before u know its GONE

MikeB

Legend Member
Add it the the pile of million $ that I currently fantasise that I have to fund all my other fantasies! :D

Happy2

Legend Member
Let's see now, $1,000,000 / $400 = 2,500 visits to Langtrees (assuming no extras or price hikes).

2,500 / 3 visits per week = 833 weeks

833 / 52 weeks per year = 16 years

So I'd be set until I'm nearly 60. Does that count as a sound investment strategy?
And if you can get 4% interest even after tax thats 20K Thats another 50 visits if you dont spend any of the capital for the first 12 months So thats 1 visit a week It will keep you going far longer than you think Your XLNC

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Thanks, h2. I shall entrust my fortune to your care. You are good at growing stuff after all and I know I can trust a bumpkin.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I'd give all that $ to charity.....Nahhhh...that's just plain stupid. I'd pay off the loans, quit my job. Go on holiday for a year, and come back broke to the teeth, and try to get my old job back. :D

Dallas

Legend Member
I worked out a million would only last me for regular visits at LT's for one year, so I'd either have to budget carefully, or find someone who wants me for what's on the inside :D

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Dallas, doesn't that work out to 6 or 7 hours a day, every day (or, of course, fewer hours with multiple ladies)?? You are a machine.