• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What toy works?

D

Driller

Gi-day everyone, Im new to this but I will try anything once. My wife and I enjoy a great sex life, but we want to try using a toy vibe or dildo, whats the go? There are so many different ones.What works and whats crap? Can any one help? Cheers

M

Mary Anne PA

Bring her up to Lp's one night and you can have a try of the great Hitachi massage. It will probably send her through the roof.

Seriously though as well, you can't go past the bullets as they can be used by both men and women... inside and out and whilst haaving sex as well on the clitorus. There is also a cock ring vibrator around that the guy can wear that stimulates the woman at the same time as it has a small bullet in the attachment to the ring, so the guy feels it also.

G

Glamourpuss

Knock your socks off...

I have some great ones for sale which I will have with me over the weekend... you have to be game for these as both of you will be rocked....

Glam

D

Driller

Glamourpuss said:
I have some great ones for sale which I will have with me over the weekend... you have to be game for these as both of you will be rocked....

Glam
Sounds GREAT but what shop do we go to?

M

Mary Anne PA

well you can come up to the club on saturday night and see glamourpuss's array... or go to any adult shop, come barberella's. or internet shopping.

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Driller

Thanks for the info and whats L.P's? Is it safe can we just vist with out any FUNNY STUFF? We are keen but shy

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Driller

LP's is short for Ladies Playground and you can find all the information you like about it on this site. Anyone can come along for a look, chat and get to meet some like-minded friendly people. As a special bonus Glamourpuss is coming over from Sydney this weekend and if you go into her web site it shows you some of the stuff that she makes and sells. The web site can be found in the Business section of this forum.

As for vibrators, the best I've ever come across is the Hitachi Magic Wand and by golly does it work some real magic. A week ago I had a really relaxing night with my partner and he used the hitachi on me and then 9 orgasms later, I was exhausted. What more can I say.

Slavegirlsuzie

S

Sway & j

Hey guys!

If your lady prefers clit playing then I would recommend a small clit vibe. You can get them from basically any sex shop like Adultshop, Barbarellas etc. It looks like a tiny massager - about 8cm long - purse size! You can get one by I-Vibe for $100+ but I would go for the cheaper copy version for about $35 to get you started. I have 2 of them that have been in full working order for the last 4 years & still going strong. They only need one AA size battery to run & the vibration is nice & strong but not harsh. Tip: Energizer batteries seem to give it the most vibration. These styles aren't as 'invading' as a dildo type vibe, especially for your first time or if you want to have intercourse with her at the same time, it doesn't get in the way. If she is Gspot preferred then you can insert this vibe & tilt it forward to play that way. If she wants something larger & insertable you can go for a 'penis shaped' dildo/vibe. You can get them with a 'bend' to get to the gspot nicely or the standard style. If you use an insertable one make sure you use plenty of lube & keep reapplying if you use it for a while as they can get slighty aggravating if she has sensitive skin. And if this is the case don't get one that is too big to start with.

There are also ones that have beads in them & they swing around. These are good too but same rule applies, use plenty of lube. Perhaps if you buy a standard vibe dildo that is cheaper she can see if she likes them. If so then you can upgrade to one that does everything but washes the dishes ;oP

Look in the yellow pages as there is more than likely a 'toy shop' in the suburb close to whereever you are.

Happy playing!

Sway

G

Glamourpuss

toys...

Hey,
I sell adult toys, etc but my aim for selling them is to make sure people can play and not go bankrupt! I believe 'toys' should be very affordable and being passionate about that I am doing something about it...
My main gig is lingerie/costume and other 'non adult items' business.

Talking prices , for example...I sell mainly to friends as I have no markup margin as such on my items.. and most of the items , I only sell if I can personally vouch for, so carry a very restrictive range.
I currently have in stock;
1. clit massagers for $20.00,
2. EROS erectile spray- [myself and a couple of mates can personally testify to this... ]works on both males and females- intense orgasms and you stay excited for hours!! - each can has up to 35 spray applications - only costs $30.00
3. clit massager/cockring combo (marvelous and innovative) f- $35.00
4.Purse sized vibes- $25-35
5. Pearlised ivibes (puts Doc J's to shame) $50.00 and so on and so forth.. no single toy or sexual enhancement item is over $50.00...I adjust prices and offset to make sure the price range stays witrhin $20-50 window
I will bring some of these to Perth with me for those who have placed orders....
see you don't need to rob a bank to have fun!!
xoxo
Glam

Sway & j said:
Hey guys!

If your lady prefers clit playing then I would recommend a small clit vibe. You can get them from basically any sex shop like Adultshop, Barbarellas etc. It looks like a tiny massager - about 8cm long - purse size! You can get one by I-Vibe for $100+ but I would go for the cheaper copy version for about $35 to get you started. I have 2 of them that have been in full working order for the last 4 years & still going strong. They only need one AA size battery to run & the vibration is nice & strong but not harsh. Tip: Energizer batteries seem to give it the most vibration. These styles aren't as 'invading' as a dildo type vibe, especially for your first time or if you want to have intercourse with her at the same time, it doesn't get in the way. If she is Gspot preferred then you can insert this vibe & tilt it forward to play that way. If she wants something larger & insertable you can go for a 'penis shaped' dildo/vibe. You can get them with a 'bend' to get to the gspot nicely or the standard style. If you use an insertable one make sure you use plenty of lube & keep reapplying if you use it for a while as they can get slighty aggravating if she has sensitive skin. And if this is the case don't get one that is too big to start with.

There are also ones that have beads in them & they swing around. These are good too but same rule applies, use plenty of lube. Perhaps if you buy a standard vibe dildo that is cheaper she can see if she likes them. If so then you can upgrade to one that does everything but washes the dishes ;oP

Look in the yellow pages as there is more than likely a 'toy shop' in the suburb close to whereever you are.

Happy playing!

Sway

silverback

Foundation Member
curious

curious about this myself when i searched google for the hitachi i also found a reference to a sex toy called the Eroscillator 2. anybody heard of it or used it?

R

RoadRunner

Power to Perform

Hi Guys , if ya looking for something that will go the long haul and not start to die just at the wrong time ( a la anything with da batteries ) then go for an Hitachi magic wand . There is some great battery powered toys out there but there little 3 to 6 volt motors wont keep up with the wand . If ya happy with a battery powered toy get some good rechargable batteries and charger with spare batteries for a quick change over where needed . If ya interested in the wand , visit L.P.s and try out the one kept there. They arnt cheap , $200 , but the wife or girlfriend ( or both if your careful ) will love ya for it .They come from America so are 120 volts but come with a heavy duty transformer and do have a long power lead attached . Visit the club and try , then you decide . Better still , come to the club when Slavegirlsuzie is hostessing and she will convince you of there worth .

Bye for now
R.R. :nike: :la: