• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What`s happening to me???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Only been a night since the forums have closed and I`m already like this....
post-13933-0-29953700-1472700126.jpg

What am I going to be like in the future????

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Technically the forums are still open.... You do know smoking is bad for you, it will stunt your growth....

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Phoebe technically one one forum is open to post in and its this one, they can still be read by members only, and over the next few months I will work out what is best to do with the forums.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phoebe technically one one forum is open to post in and its this one, they can still be read by members only, and over the next few months I will work out what is best to do with the forums.

Hi Mary-Anne,

I was posting a sarcastic reply to Billybones,, If I can make a suggestion and I think I speak on behalf of all on here if you keep this section open, can you place the thread regarding STD's and sexual health into this as I feel that is the most important part of this online forum as people can post new findings, new treatments etc etc as we all want to be have sex and enjoy it healthily.

Regards

Phoebe

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
3sIaXE5.jpg

Is this close enough?

Phoebe

Legend Member
It's monkey business, monkey see monkey do.

But Homer wait according our resident tractor driver I hear that you spank the monkey too... is that right or is Farmer Jack having a lend of me....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
But Homer wait according our resident tractor driver I hear that you spank the monkey too... is that right or is Farmer Jack having a lend of me....

Well Feebz correct me if i am slightly incorrect, any male with a slight feminine side would spank their monkey. Actually no correction needed, my monkey stands corrected at salutation. Most would agree, a monkey well spanked is money less spent. :cigar:

sulawesi1.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dear Homer,

Why would any male with a feminine side have the desire to constantly spank said money, where by that male wishes to have a Vagina between his legs instead, and be a woman, which calls the male of this species a bunch of Wankers anyway, and for all The Bridges, Buildings, Airplanes, Submarines and Super Computers that the male can build etc etc, why do so men fail so drastically and easily at pleasing a woman? and men wonder why Women no longer want a man, and are being more and more Bi-Curious because of that fact..... That Monkey not only represents the primates of the world but the greater male human population too at sole sex for one because the woman in his life thinks hmmmm 3 minute sex then he will be back on his rock/bed fast asleep...... while I was just getting into it.......

Regards

Phoebe... XX

Happy2

Legend Member
Dear Homer,

Why would any male with a feminine side have the desire to constantly spank said money, where by that male wishes to have a Vagina between his legs instead, and be a woman, which calls the male of this species a bunch of Wankers anyway, and for all The Bridges, Buildings, Airplanes, Submarines and Super Computers that the male can build etc etc, why do so men fail so drastically and easily at pleasing a woman? and men wonder why Women no longer want a man, and are being more and more Bi-Curious because of that fact..... That Monkey not only represents the primates of the world but the greater male human population too at sole sex for one because the woman in his life thinks hmmmm 3 minute sex then he will be back on his rock/bed fast asleep...... while I was just getting into it.......

Regards

Phoebe... XX

You should be in a relationship doing
Instead of being on a forum talking

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow HBF turned relationship, sexual councilor. My gawd, what talent you have, dear Feebz.
But I did say slight feminine side, not a full on Phwoar! Feminine side. By the way, I don't spank money, it doesn't excite me in anyway.

Kneeway, not all computers are built the same, nor are bridges, nor tunnels,

1st_twists.gif

image019.jpg

Oh and ASSumptions are just pretty much like opinions. So it's not very politically correct to generalize that all men are lousy when dining at the Y. If your a slurper your a winner...*SLURRrrrrPppppppp*...i am in to the O of the lady I am pleasing, O yes maam, her O matters to me. :happy::cat:

I guess you've carried out some sort of comprehensive detailed, nationwide census or survey if women no longer want men to satisfy them sexually. That they want a super duper HBF, a fine example such as you to make their day, to bring them to the O cloud and satisfy their every need.

I must admit I am quite a wanker...my monkey agrees, because miss Palmer and her lovely friend have been doing all the dirty work for me. :smug::smuggrin:

Then there are those who are only into Business Time :D:D. 3 minutes is 1 minute too long, Feebz.

Phoebe

Legend Member
You should be in a relationship doing
Instead of being on a forum talking

I wish I was...... I wish I was....

I am like Carrie Bradshaw ........... with a lot of Samantha mixed in.... but really I am 100% Miranda Hobbes.....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
parting is such sweet sorrow goodbye peeps till we meat agin in the great big forum in the sky

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I wish I was...... I wish I was....

I am like Carrie Bradshaw ........... with a lot of Samantha mixed in.... but really I am 100% Miranda Hobbes.....
B/S@17...........

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
parting is such sweet sorrow goodbye peeps till we meat agin in the great big forum in the sky
Bepp, I like and reiterate the sentiment, up until you bring your "meat" into it. I don't want any part of that.
GD