• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST TURN OFF DURING SEX ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Phwaar look at this lass she has a
Moist gusset

Then you hand some one a pick and a shovel and they have just got to dig deep now don't they? However ......

If a lady has a Moist Gusset in her Pantyhose then you must be turning her on somewhat and she desires you .

So depending how this is said it could be both!

Neptune 68

Gold Member
I can't focus if there is music playing; I'm preconditioned to listen to it. Rainforest noise or seashore or similar is great, but music? Please no.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Stank. Idc what, but just any stank. Mouth, crotch, pits, etc. I get it, we're human, but for fuck sake just .. be decent for 5 minutes for me until we're finished, ok? The other 4 minutes is for cuddling. 😏👌

And attitude. A stank ass attitude just fucks me off. Eye rolling, passive aggressive bullshit. Soz for the language, I'm getting mad just thinking about this stuff 😂😂

R33SKY

Gold Member
Bad smells, time pressure and asking whether you can climax sooner but a bad body odor is a huge turn off. I take hygiene very seriously and made sure to shower and brush my teeth first everytime before going to my booking as I'm always self conscious about any body odor but can't say the same for the other and had a few with strong body odor and then they wonder why I can't climax.

H

Haydn Ciao

Please be respectful when commenting.
When she says...
Is it in yet? 🤭
Which reminds me of the time my girlfriend said give me 9 inches and make me bleed...
So I fucked her 3 times and hit her with a shovel 🤪