• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What is the best Make Up to wear in Darwin?

T

Tania Admin

I will be to and fro from Darwin and being slightly vain I like my make-up.
Unfortunately I've never lived in a humid environment and what works well for me in Perth, doesn't really work for me in Darwin.
A case of the old "put it on and it sweats straight off" situation.
So please help me and give me some advice for what works and stays on in Darwin's humidity.

Kandy-Lee

Anal Queen of Darwin
Silver Member
Hi Tania, I find BB cream and Revlon to work a treat but every ones skin is different. I've been told a light powder works a treat. :)

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
yes BB cream and a light powder worked for me while i was there- it probably wasnt as humid a few weeks ago though!
good luck!!!

Delilah

Gold Member
Mac studio fix is a great option. It is a powder that provides coverage & easy to touch up with a big brush when needed. Hope this helps! x

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
How does is make any difference if you are in Aircond all day? unless its evap which up there is useless.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
i used mineral makeup,,, its a powder, gives full coverage and didn't move while i was in darwin. i cant use any kind i cream because i get streak marks if i sweat lol

Kandy-Lee

Anal Queen of Darwin
Silver Member
Today and tonight is that humid, no matter what i used it just came right off :( gotta love Darwin and its weather :)

Delilah

Gold Member
To true Kandy-Lee tonight i have gone for the natural look. A touch of mac concealer under my eyes with mascara, eyeliner & brows. I'm not even using the studio fix tonight. However even with working nights my skin is feeling amazing. The amount of water i am drinking mixed with my healthy diet & no booze (apart from last night! he he) is working wonders. Almost like being on a detox... lol x