• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What is Kosher

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Bepp.... re-read really slow and then try again, click both links, both sites are different..

Phoebe

Legend Member
Bepp,

I am saying there are two websites advertising Langtrees, both with different ladies on them, all I am asking is what is fake news and what is real news..... that is all..

cheers

P X

Phoebe

Legend Member
Either you are winding me up, or just thick.... but I am done trying to explain this...... :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Fought..Kosher..meant food prepared in the jewish way n nothing to do with the food ?? available at Langtrees no matter how its prepared

Phoebe

Legend Member
Fought..Kosher..meant food prepared in the jewish way n nothing to do with the food ?? available at Langtrees no matter how its prepared

For you Bepp:

The Meaning of KOSHER. KOSHER means "Good, OK" So now you know - KOSHER means "Good, OK" - don't thank us. ... KOSHER is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the KOSHER definition is given.

You cant go bepp baiting on there GD :D

Bait can you invite him up to the funny farm for a while Happy2..

Maybe you should post the question in the Langtrees forum.
GD

I would of done, BUT on that forum I was not presented with a Post button.... hence its on this one...

Phoebe

Legend Member
And still no answer to me... you lot vote Labor ???

Phoebe

Legend Member
Not nice
But if you insist on being mean
My real name's Farmboy and my farm is South of Perth NOT in Chapman valley

I think 1000' odd Gallon I can do both farms..."just to be sure" ;)

Mean hey look at Nam it grew back greener than ever it just took a while that was all...... :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Bepp ? You ever heard of The Vietnam war?

936120021-napalm-attack-bombarding-destroying-vietnam-war.jpg

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
what has war got to do with the way food is prepared???

Last edited: