• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What Happened to OUR Forum... Find ANSWERS HERE!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Ok Guys to answer all those questions regarding "What Happened"... Here are the details, as best I know them... and brought to you in 'layman language'.....

Once upon a time we had a well functioning forum, which was established by Mary-Anne, with the help and assistance of some hard working and talented people with IT Skills...

It was growing daily as more and more people discovered it and told their friends about it and it provided a very good avenue for like minded people to communicate on matters of a sexual nature.

THEN.... One day it simply 'disappeared'...

THEN it reappeared, but in a different format and without any of the previous info that all had previously posted there.

I alerted Aaron... who went on a 'search' trying to find out what happened.

Aaron discovered that the domain name had expired and that some other entity had 'hi-jacked' our site.

This I reported to Mary-Anne, who advised that the Domain name could not have expired as she had renewed it for 8 years sometime in 2008.

Aaron followed up and was advised that the Domain name had been renewed for 8 years in 2000... and had expired in 2008.

Mary-Anne was adament that she had renewed it 'on-line' via her credit card in 2008!

It was THEN realised that Mary-Anne had been the victim of an on-line scam and that the email she had received advising that her domain name renewal was due was NOT from an authentic source.

Aaron then began the witch hunt to find who now had control of the site...

Eventually and by methods known only to Aaron, he managed to get our forum back... only to find it to be an empty shell...

Aaron then went back to work tracing and recovering the 'contents'..... a mission he accomplished just a few days ago...

So here's to Aaron...Our Forum Savior and All Time Super Hero!

If anyone needs anymore info then please PM Aaron