What do you prefer??????

What do you prefer, male or female strippers?

• Female

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Male

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amanda

Hi Everybody!!

I'm looking for opinions! Can you tell me if you prefer Male or Female Strippers at the club? If you could let me know why, that would be fantastic!!!

Thanks
Amanda

D

Dark Love

Horny Girls

Would love to see a bi-female stripper, in a private room for woman only. That would be sexy! No guys allowed, sorry guys!!!! U can part take in the after marth, hehehehehe!!!! Nothing like a room full of horny girls to be unleshed at LP's, imagine!

L

licalotopus

I like

Both also
The guys cause the girls love it and he can't keep them all satisfied after (I hope).
and the girls cause, well cause I like girls.
I think the female strippers should give some of the ladies more attention as some would obviously like it and it is supposed to 'Ladies Pleasure'. Some of the strippers I have seen completely ignored the girls in the crowd.

H

honeyblonde

I dont mind watching

but I dont like them comming up to me in a crowd. I have had that a few times with male strippers and found it embarasing, same with female strippers. I just like to keep my distance.

I am a contradiction I guess, real life I can be rather distant with people and probably tend to retreat when someone approaches me.

I like to watch from the shadows :)

honeyblonde

sioxie

Foundation Member
Got to agree with honey on this one i get embarressed if one comes up to me and tries to drag me out on the floor . I know some people luv the attention but not me prefer to watch..........

One thing i have noted is that the male strippers seem to put more into it than the females they seem to have more " character" and interact with the crowd better..............

V

Vyxxxn

Well believe it or not Fri was 1st time I had been/seen a strip show, I just got into it I s'pose, enjoyed both the female & male...

M

Mary Anne PA

well my opinion for what it's worth....

I find the female strippers do more body work with movements etc.... but also find that quite often the crowd wont interact as much as they do with the male strippers..
I also don;t like them coming up and dragging you out on the floor.. so it's okay to just say no... although sometimes they wont take it... the guys seem to involve all the females if they can.. the girls more involved with pole dancing etc.... which is what a floor show is all about.....
Chris the other night did some great foot dancing and movement as well which was good to see as does Phil with his Robbie Williams show...

I thought strippers were all about floor shows, and that we were putting on entertainment for everyone.... so what define's entertainment now?
What sort of entertainment does everyone want......

maybe a naked Mark doing a show with a sword or fireballs down his throat...lol
maybe a couple having sex around the pole.........
2 girls dancing rubbing warm oil all over each other...
what is a good floorshow?
who needs to get turned on more......
maybe just erotic things...
guys love watching the femal stripper
girls love feeling male strippers you know what.... hahahaha
maybe a female and male stripper together being erotic...

sioxie

Foundation Member
Serena i ws going to suggest a male / female erotic double strip act as u have i think thats a great idea!

Or even amatuer strip nite as i know some of the gals from the club have been takin pole dancing lessons mayb they would like to show us what they have learned?????? Myself i love the mud wrestling/jelly antics of two lingerie clad women in a bathing pool.........think duran durans uncensored "girls on film" videoclip one of the sexiest video clips i have seen..........i would b in that! ' 'winks"

kim of kal

Foundation Member
An amatuer strip nite sounds like a great idea. Pole dancing lessons now that is something that would be great here in Kalgoorlie. we have a few guys from time to time come in to Langtrees here in Kal asking for a stripper, but most of the girls dont know how to dance ( strange I know ) but it would be great to have something like pole and strip classes. Then maybe we could have an amatuer strip night here? Just a thought.
Kim xx

M

MASTER WIZARD

Stripper's?

Greetings All,
Strippers don't do "it" for me!
My girl enjoys both , though I think she prefers the girls.

A

Amanda

I appreciate all your feedback guys, can you think of any other forms of entertainment you would like to see?

Amanda

P

perthminx

I selected 'I dont care' because I love both :p

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sweet_as

what we want

we wnat more games, also it would be good to have a stripper show the girls a few moves between say 8.30 and 9 and then we get to show our moves later to the crowd...winners are grinners....a fashion parade from adult shop would be good with toys and things as well...games would also be good..or did i already mention them..i guess i must have enjoyed myself a little too much last week...chocolate anyone...lol...some more hands on things like the obvious twister would also be good...as long as everyone has fun it the main thing i guess...and the stripper thing as long as they tease and please i dont mind...but the girls are good to watch though....

O

Oscar

Serena & Sweet As have down pat.A bit more erotisism and a double could be interesting. More games to get people --------!earlier maybe?(mixing,that's the word I was looking for!!) :happy3:

C

cutensexy

aaaaarggh!!!! how many times have i suggested the m/f strip!!!!!!!!!!

you no listen!!!!!

C

cutensexy

well frustration sets in!!!!!!! been mentioned many a time with no response!!!!!! "deep breaths cute......deep breath"

S

southwestozyguy

ok

going out on a limb here (as I normally do ) but I think that as its Ladies Playground the strippers should be for the ladies and the guys just get a bonus when its a female stripper.
Dual strips are fantastic when they are done right and can be very erotic. OK heres a bit of history about meeven thou I live in the country my stage name was T.J back in the the days of the Raunchy Guys and Moving Violations but those days are long long gone. and was married to a stripper for 8 years but I have found in the past that any woman can strip and it comes naturally for a woman to be sensual when stripping. The biggest secret to stripping is to keep the secret and the best tool a stripper has is the audiences imagination, so dont go showing it all right from the word go, just go slowly and with alot of sensuality be yourself smile use eye contact and now you can all be the best stripper ;D If you want o know what looks good on stage turn the lights down low in a room and go to the mirroe and practice different looks

Good Luck
xoxo

noughtt1

Bronze Member
Only been to LPs twice don’t remember seeing any strippers. A couple stripping together followed by sex, sex, sex. After all that’s what we are there for. I know it would get my wife in the mood. I’m always in the mood so it doesn’t matter to me.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi Noughtt1

This thread was started in 2005 and LP's had different owners then who had strippers there every week, times have changed. I don't believe you need strippers to get you in the mood to swing, just my opinion of course.

O

on_the_level

Nothing is as sexy as a hot babe who knows how to really put on a show!

B

bicurstl

:hello: I am 47 from the U.S and i have never seen a live stripper, I don't know if thats good or bad but for whatever the reason have never had interest.
I am a very sexual person and into all kinds of different sex, does that make me wiered?
I am bisexual but if i were to go i would have to say a female stripper.::)

T

thesdrift

Visited a few strip bars at one time. What a fuckin rush...and very frustrating. I'm only into female strippers. The quintessential human problem, with the pleasure cometh the pain a.k.a. you can look but you can't touch...you can touch but you can't lick...you can lick but you can't fuck...you can fuck...but there's a price

P

Purity

Definately going to have to go with females. They seem a lot more sensual and as silly as it sounds, i think the have better eye contact...

T

thesdrift

Definately going to have to go with females. They seem a lot more sensual and as silly as it sounds, i think the have better eye contact...

yes on the eye contact, essential (never thought about that, but spot on Purity)

B

Brad

I agree witha lot of the comments here, I like to watch but don't necessarily want to be part of the floor show.

Status
Not open for further replies.