• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do women really want?

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Australian-100-dollars.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Money can not give you oral when you desperately need it at 11pm, money can not join you for a romantic meal, money can not cut your toe nails, or give you a much needed neck massage, all what money buys is a load of people whom are your so called "friends" until that cash runs out...

want to see how many "friends" you have install a pool at your house, or buy a jetski, ski boat and see them all crawl out of the wood work...

Money can buy a walk in robe full of nice heels, dresses, lingerie, handbags, makeup etc etc, but its rather pointless if you have no one to enjoy it with now is it...

Money actually buys loneliness as you can never trust anyone that say they are your friends......

Rant over...

Last edited:

User184

Gold Member
Money can not give you oral when you desperately need it at 11pm, money can not join you for a romantic meal, money can not cut your toe nails, or give you a much needed neck massage, all what money buys is a load of people whom are your so called "friends" until that cash runs out...

want to see how many "friends" you have install a pool at your house, or buy a jetski, ski boat and see them all crawl out of the wood work...

Money can buy a walk in robe full of nice heels, dresses, lingerie, handbags, makeup etc etc, but its rather pointless if you have no one to enjoy it with now is it...

Money actually buys loneliness as you can never trust anyone that say they are your friends......

Rant over...

For starters, I'm pretty sure you can pay for head at 11pm. Do a google search for "Langtrees." As for romantic meals, try Match.com. Cut your toenails try a pedicurist. They have them at most malls. At those shopping centres they usually have those Chinese massage places. I think they cost about 15 bucks for a shoulder massage.

And money buys things... Personal value, virtue, honesty and integrity "buys" friends.

singing....

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
They want someone who really listens and shuts up. Help with house chores, and a regular back rub....is this a winning combo? Besides the six packs, and model look? ;)

cutsik

Silver Member
for me its the
oh you did all this for me moments
anything that shows i had a go, was creative had the wow factor
aimed for memories laughter effort smell or a gift more then the sex
know what she finds attractive in you let her see it as much as possible
surprise her when they get something unexpectedly they tend to think about it and you when you are not around

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Choc Vanilla fusion?..........nice........very nice..........nice.......pardon the repetition...

M

Manso

Most women just want a guy with money. Now all of a sudden they'd rather kiss?

Tanky

Gold Member
Besides the money thing,have heard from an experienced lady that(wonder why girls always fall for the same disrespectful dickheads time and time again) apparently girls just want a real man...and real men cheat apparently(personally beg to differ,against cheating in any form).Ever wonder why your married friend gets so much more attention?

Jaylily

Gold Member
I used to book a lady for six hours once a month and the first two hours were just a huge make out session so my guess is that she thought I was so bad at everything else she was trying to distract me! :rolleyes: Where do I sign up for lessons? :)
It's ok I've found an instructional video...
tumblr_moz2fjL0Q31sr5h54o1_250_zpsd82cc41c.gif

That video is so wrong Dallas, I wish we had a sick emotion :p

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
If I ask some Girl Friends what women actually want, I get this at times, "stop reading cosmo" Women don't know what women want, you then ask a beautiful woman what she wants and she says" I want a man to come up and talk to me" but they don't because men are scared of beautiful women, and think she is already attached" Then you get the larger types women that say "I would love to be a little smaller" I guess all what women really want is:

To Be healthy
To have a decent job
To have a decent house or home and family to come home to
To be asked how her day was
To be cuddled and kissed, and told she is wanted and desired
To have a back massage and foot/neck massage at the end of her week
To have her man know how she takes her tea and or coffee
To be loved, to be held and to be listened to
To be treated like a human being
To be treated well

Not that hard now is it guys?

I like this Phoebe one thing that I would also add is decent ,intelligent and thoughtful conversation .

Dallas

Legend Member
If I ask some Girl Friends what women actually want, I get this at times, "stop reading cosmo" Women don't know what women want, you then ask a beautiful woman what she wants and she says" I want a man to come up and talk to me" but they don't because men are scared of beautiful women, and think she is already attached" Then you get the larger types women that say "I would love to be a little smaller" I guess all what women really want is:

To Be healthy
To have a decent job
To have a decent house or home and family to come home to
To be asked how her day was
To be cuddled and kissed, and told she is wanted and desired
To have a back massage and foot/neck massage at the end of her week
To have her man know how she takes her tea and or coffee
To be loved, to be held and to be listened to
To be treated like a human being
To be treated well

Not that hard now is it guys?

I love this list!! it sounds mostly like what I want.

Evita Maxwell

Silver Member
Dallas…you're spot on about not being approached. That's why I stopped going out to bars and just enjoy a night out with friends at a good restaurant and maybe go for a dance afterward. No one ever came to say hello, even when my girlfriend would dash to the bathroom and I was sitting there alone.

Dallas

Legend Member
Dallas…you're spot on about not being approached. That's why I stopped going out to bars and just enjoy a night out with friends at a good restaurant and maybe go for a dance afterward. No one ever came to say hello, even when my girlfriend would dash to the bathroom and I was sitting there alone.

That's a shame Evita, I find it easy to start up a conversation with a girl on her own although it's extremely rare to find a girl on her own at a bar. I'm really surprised that nobody ever came to say hello to you sitting alone? A lot of guys have said to me in the past that they think they'd have no chance with a good looking girl so they avoid. My best friend says she never seems to get a decent guy approach her, it's always the over confident guys with minimal personality and she is starting to wonder what's wrong with her.