• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do men think of women with tattoo's?

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Always like the ones on a Womans lower back, not to big. They just look sexy there to me. Also seen a few small ones on a few Ladies around the pussy area that can look good, except for someones name.
Best one i have seen is a rose opening from the bud, near there. I asked her didn't that hurt and her reply was F.... yeah, but she loves it.

mr&mrs smith

Bronze Member
I love my wife's tattoo it is sexy and spirals up her back it looks erotic when we are having sex in certain positions, i am not to keen on tattoo's on girls arms nut hey each to their own... a glimpse of a tattoo on a women's lower back when you are out can be pretty sexy

B

Bi couple curious

yeah i have 2 which are kind of hiden but always worry about how they will age

Aztec Monkey

Silver Member
I think it actually depends on the artwork of the tattoo and to an extent, the time taken by the person wanting it.

What I hate to see is the sheer number of ugly tatts from messy sleeves to lots of little "old skool" ones..... mostly done because it's fashionable. In such a throw away society I wonder what's going to happen to a lot of the young ones with tatts. It's clear they haven't really thought about it.

Saying that, still waiting to get my next one done. :p

P

phantom19732

Personally, I am a big fan of tatts on girls, and also piercings.

W

who_knows

In the right context and not way over the top there is something very sexy about a woman with tattoos

thiswayup

Silver Member
Not every ones taste but this is hot! I've got a massive thing for lady's with the emo, punk & goth look! The tats finish the look so sexy IMO
Google "suicide girls" not what ya think. Very sexy Indeed:la:

Attachments

• JoLeigh+Draped+for+Suicide+Girls.jpg
    JoLeigh+Draped+for+Suicide+Girls.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8
W

WRXXXR

I never used to like them at all esp sleeves on a good looking girl...until
I met a lady by the name of Ashlee Adams (Penthouse Pet of the year 2011)...a few weeks ago , hubba hubba!

She's definitely DTF eh...
The amount of tats is a bit OTT but
images

Into this
images

FTW

I

Imogen88

Yes, Yes ann Yes!!! Definetely love Tats!
Belly and back are my favorite spots on a girl! If i need to choose i will choose a girl with tats. My ex has a panther that goes from her neck to her butt, sooo sexy!
someone knows any w/l with tats on her back, belly?

Hey I have a big one on my back and I little one on my hip, (tattoos removed in my photos tho)

Imogen xx

C

chrisso2011

I find tattoos, if done tastefully [like the ones on the small of a women's back] quite sexy....especially if their t-shirt or blouse rides up & u can see it tantalising u [lol].

I'm with you - teasing is good....

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
I am not a fan of tatts.

If a girl has beautiful skin why would you cover it with a tatt.

I think some of the bigger tatts look awful on girls.

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member
I think there is also a sort of narcistic aspect to tattoos.

The "look at me, look at me," aspect where people want to be noticed and tattoos are a means to that end which is why a lot of celebrities have them.

Happy2

Legend Member
Many people really enjoy their tatts They are not for me But I just hope in a decade or two there are no regrets especially when we lose skin tone and muscle definition and gravity has its way
I still remember the line from a comic who said. Ladies When you get that lovely sunset
tattoo with the radiating sunbeams on the small of your back. Just remember in twenty years time it may well look like a octopus chasing after a brown starfish

S

simon32

Ashlee Adams is amazing, by far one of my favourite girls, the tatts are amazing

akubra

Bronze Member
LOL Agree with the "Tattoo Locations"
As for me, small and discrete is okay.

As for models, a big hint .. the more tatts you have the less
chance of making money standing up.

mydnytgoddess

Silver Member
I have 3 small tattoos and all of them actually meant something to me when i got them done and i plan on another one somewhere down the track but until i either draw my next one or it simply jumps out at me then i am done for now!

I believe that if the tattoo means something then bonus but to just randomly get "inked" as its the in thing is stupid!

I'm also on the same page when it comes to piercings as well.... And yes i have those too but not huge ones just small...

P

peterfox2012

Girls with tattoos seem have a lot of experienced in SEX that's what i find it. :)

F

Farm Boy

The third ONE down is nicely Colour-coordinated and good mature body shape , a work of art 10 /10 on the FBTWM.

T

that guy28

Personally i liek tattoos, only a couple though, not like a full sleeve or anything, although its still sexy. word.

vinnnn

Silver Member
girls with tattoo's do have that nice unique look to it, sometimes even sexier with then without for me tbh