• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do men think of women with tattoo's?

S

sexycrystal

Ok we all know this is the generation men these day getting tattoo's ,
but are we finding it more socially acceptable these days ?

And is it the same for lady's ? do we think it is a turn on or turn off ?
if a lady has more than one tattoo or bigger pieces on her body ?

And do women get the same treatment ? or do we get judge that it looks skanky and sluty ?

I myself love body art and have extensive pieces my self and will be getting more . so guys what do really think ? honestly

AGENT: Kyle J

Agent: Kyle J
Silver Member
I love girls with sleeves - It is a huge turn on.... Depeneding on her line of work though I still dont think its socially acceptable workwise in most industries.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well considered well designed and done by a quality tattooist They can be very good
The tattoo done whilst pissed or maybe those amateur do it your selfers can be eyesores that will live with you forever

F

Farm Boy

There is art on a tart and there ink on a kink and then unfortunately somebody put graffiti on the meaty .

Haste69

Gold Member
Whether men or women DO NOT GET tattooed! You will end up hating your body because of it. If you must, for an occasion ,use a 30 day stick on. Do you know what it costs in money and pain to have real tatts removed! I have never met any person, man or woman (particularly women) whose body is improved by a tatt. But I've met many who look worse!

S

sexnut

Like the small ones on back of neck butt lower back but it has to be the right type of tattoo. I hate the really big ones as it blocks out the girls body and your more looking at a cover if that makes sense. Like full sleeve and stomach or full back coverage.

Iamhavesomefun

Gold Member
Whether men or women DO NOT GET tattooed! You will end up hating your body because of it. If you must, for an occasion ,use a 30 day stick on. Do you know what it costs in money and pain to have real tatts removed! I have never met any person, man or woman (particularly women) whose body is improved by a tatt. But I've met many who look worse!

Yeah I like those tatts, you get from the Freddo frog packets!
But like said earlier hot girl with a nice tasteful sleeve is super hot. Mmmmm

J

Jasmine69

i hope men like lady-like tattoo's because i have a piece planned for my body which will stretch from my neck to my foot but it will cover less then 30% of my body, i have put 6 years of planning into this tattoo and cant wait for it to be finished.

i think it looks sexy on a lady with some nice not too heavy tattoos... mmm sexy:la::la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:notworthy:notworthy

P

Perth boy

Sorry don't like them at all. It's just not lady like. I like my ladys to be clean skins.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I prefer a clean skin or small and discrete

I love my cars , hotrod etc
But the painted tarts that they are photoshooting in all the magazines and locally with the full sleeves and painted legs don't do it for me at all

I saw a girl with a butterfly on her chest the other day... from shoulder to shoulder
Theres no way she could hide it or wear nice jewellery with it

And alot of these girls are trying to break into modelling... but pidgeon holeing themselves into a genre they can't break cause they are marked
If they decide to get into clothes,swimwear or other fashion modelling it will be more difficult for them

Theres one girl who dances at Voodoo who has CUNT tattooed on her chest.... I can see that being a sensible decision in years to come.

Also makes it harder to discern the beautiful rope and spank marks left after a session
So keep them clean or discrete for me please

I've often overlooked girls with prominent tats who may be lovely people... but not what I want to see or be with... prejudiced maybe... but everyone has their own tastes.

sunyun

Legend Member
It is interesting that really expensive WL often advertise that they are tatt free.

This suggests that at the top end at least, there is a call for non tatt ladies.

Cheers.

J

Jasmine69

there is a call for tatt less ladies all over the board, i had a gentleman cme in the other day and asked us all who had tatts and who did not and he went with a no tatted lady.

dzasta56

Silver Member
I love tatts on a woman. For me it is a huge turnon. I cant think of a woman I know who hasnt got a tatt these days. Everyone from my daughter, sister in law, sister and friends wife seems to have at least a small tatt somewhere.

svengali

Foundation Member
Put me in the "ink-free" school.

I can tolerate small and discreet tatts but find whole sleeves, leg tatts and other over the top ink on visible areas a major turnoff. O.K. if you are a biker or gangster's moll but otherwise leave it off.

Now I will scuttle away and hide behind the sofa.

A

Alecia the Foxx

Put me in the "ink-free" school.

I can tolerate small and discreet tatts but find whole sleeves, leg tatts and other over the top ink on visible areas a major turnoff. O.K. if you are a biker or gangster's moll but otherwise leave it off.

Now I will scuttle away and hide behind the sofa.

That's ok, Svengali, I will hide there with you and we can discuss this. :icon_blow I, too, am a tattoo snob, I hate them on anyone, however, I don't judge people who have tattoos to be bad people, I just don't think that they are attractive on anyone.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Tattoos seem to make me question the cleanliness of the girl. I find clear skin be cleaner. Tattoos just give that diseased look to SOME girls. probably because I think they don't respect their bodies by disfiguring it in the first place.

dags777

Bronze Member

what?! do not ge tattooed?!
who are you to tell people what to do with their body?! get a temporary 30 day tat!? theres a way to mark an occasion or express your individuality!!
i have a full sleeve (im male by the way) which is all about my lineage, upper arm is mums family line, forearm is dads.
i think on women femine tattoos are great...colourful soft lines etc tramp stamps or arse antlers are terrible.

David_San

Gold Member
Sometimes I find a woman with tatts a real turn on and can make their body seem more attractive to me but other times it's a real turn off. I can't even really tell what I like about them and what I dislike it just depends on the woman the tatt and the situation. I guess the only time I've ever seen tats on a woman's body in some state o undress has been at the strippers, and most of them have been good.

sunyun

Legend Member
Some tatts are nice and some are not - but one question to ask is : 'What will they look like in 30 years from now ?'

So, if your going to get one, choose carefully.

Cheers.

thiswayup

Silver Member
Hot! So hot! I have a big thing for women with tattoos, to me a pretty girl with a sleeve is smoking, drives me crazy!

In my opinion, people don't get tattoos and think about what they will look like in a few years! To them and me it doesn't matter its the here and now, in years to come when they look at them awesome memories will come back about that time in their life! Not a why did i do that.:love10:

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I have always wanted to get a tattoo...but as yet haven't found the balls required to actually do it! I have designed it, the meaning behind it, I know exactly where I want it to go (wrapped around my right hip and slightly down my right thigh). So...as yet, I'm still a blank canvas...but I really hope I find the courage soon, cause it is something I really want to do! Just one, in an area that is very easily covered, as it will really only be for me...

It really is the 'tattoo generation' Crystal, I agree. Not sure if you've heard, but even the latest Barbie Doll to be released is Tattoo Barbie! She has tattoo's and is a pretty sexy mamma for a 60-something year old! Lol! Go Barbie, :laughing4...you rebel!!!! :notworthy

Lisa The Receptionist
xxx :police::police:Thought I'd throw in a couple of cops...they seem to be everywhere else at the moment! I've never been so paranoid about doing something wrong!!! Lol!:nono::laughing1:laughing5:snorting:

S

Saige

Yes I saw that...the new Barbie has a chest tattoo that goes up her neck...but Barbie was always ahead of her times...she was one of the first Adult toys...most dolls were babies back in 50/60's and she waas also given careers (doctor barbie, air hosttess barbie) as the founder wanted to inspire girls they could be alot more than just homemakes and mothers....