What about hair on your man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perthminx

With all this talk about women being shaved, waxed or natural, whats the consensus with pubic hair on guys?

And what about body hair?

Last edited by a moderator:

sioxie

Foundation Member
pubes

Had a discussion yest abt this minx and most of the men at the table go get waxed professionally! Yep i ws taken aback they all go get their back hair and pubic hair waxed at the same time..........i have noticed a trend this year that most guys seem to have no pubic hair or very short........cmon guys what the goss????????

T

tantric2some

Hair on guys...

My other half (PureTantra from the chat room) often removes most of his body hair. It started years ago when his sister was an apprentice beauty therapist and she used to practice on him (what a nice big brother!) and
he found it usefull for the sports he played, because it made him slippery when sweaty ha ha. He isnt a hairy guy anyway so it makes him look smoother without going overboard. Now he does it out of habit
He also trims his pubes coz its more comfy in summer and they dont ticke my nose...ha ha

Cheeky

P

petab1

My fiancee has a brazillian wax and he loves it. Says it is more sensitive and just feels better in general. Also why should I be the only one to go through the pain??

P

perthminx

Me too

I often feel like that too! Why should us chicks go through all that pain! I dont mind pubic hair on guys (I do encourage trimmage) but it would be nice to know that they have experienced the pain and can respect it when you dont feel like ritual torture for their pleasure.....

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blueballs

i shave my sack and trim the rest quite short. i find shaving gives me more sensation on my balls and makes everything look neater and bigger, the girls seem to prefer it as they dont get a mouthful of hair when giving head.

B

BigMike

I love being shaved. Funny thing is I have shaved for years and i can not see why any guy would be reluctant to do so. It is so much nicer it looks better too.

Cheers

BigM

L

lickedysplit

hair??

couldnt resist this post....hairless please....my darling sex partner who is of the italian origin had to loose the hair... so we nardened the lot..cream stuff, better than Nair, takes 2 bottles, $5.00 each from the chemist, leave on for 15 mins, doesnt burn and wash off in shower, smooth as a baby's bum, do the whole lot, not a folicle anywere in sight.. has its regrowth but just re do every 4 weeks. His hair had grown back softer and less of it for sure, so it is a must for all men i think... Nothing worse than getting hair in your mouth when your in the throws of things...
my comments and thoughts anyhow..

Status
Not open for further replies.