1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Rosie Haliwell to Langtrees Massage!!

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Sherry, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

New to Langtrees Massage.......Rosie Haliwell

Experienced in Nuru, Kink and Sensual Massage Rosie is able to fulfill all of your massage desires!
    Rosie in blue lingerie.jpg
    'I am a very spontaneous girl and I love to try new things to add to my massage repertoire to intensify your pleasure'

Available every Monday, Thursday and Saturday from 10pm-5am

To arrange a booking on a day not listed Call/SMS 0478 940 598

• Hot!! Hot!! x 1
    • Orgasmic Orgasmic x 1
  2. Rosemary Haliwell

Rosemary Haliwell Bronze Member

Hi everyone! Rosie here, making a return to Langtrees massage! Come and indulge with me by offering the most sensual experience by massage! I genuinely enjoy my work of touching you with my hands and upper body! I onsist you touch me back tastefully and i hope to show you the awesome power solely from touch!

If you would dare to go further in massage, i am a nuru guru as well! Heated gel body to body massage on a heated bed. Guilt free fun and such a different, intense, sensual experience that must be tried!

• Hot!! Hot!! x 1
    • Welcome Welcome x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chantelle James

Chantelle James VIP Companion Moderator

Hi Rosie, lovely to see you as part of our team. Looking forward to catching up when I'm back in Perth. CJ xx

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sam100

Sam100 Silver Member

Welcome :) Nice photo.

5. Rosemary Haliwell

Hi Chantelle love!
    It' good to be back! looking forward to catching up when you return. xxx

6. Rosemary Haliwell

Hi Sam100,

Come on in and see me in the flesh! x