• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Wazza NATFTG BLOG

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
So the "Can I make you breakfast" line may well not be the best pick up line for you to use I assume Rochelle?

But may well work on you:D
I know.........and I am running out of options here because at the moment I can't even offer a romantic cycle ride for two or a even more romantic run on the tread mill for two............:arghh:

images

Happy2

Legend Member
I know.........and I am running out of options here because at the moment I can't even offer a romantic cycle ride for two or a even more romantic run on the tread mill for two............:arghh:

images

Well all you need is a bloke with a wonky left knee and you can go on romantic three legged races Rochelle

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
..........I think you might qualify.......... ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
I tell you one thing in confidence And this is how you repay me??????????????????

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Only just realised I have one week before the xmas week to get the shopping done, so I am gonna be pushed to fir everyone in that I want to see before xmas and get prezzies