• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

POLL: watersports produce best orgasms

girls pissing whilst being licked always cum soon after

• of course

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • what we talking about

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • is it possible

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigOgiver

Silver Member
When a woman gets some oral and then pisses in the mouth licking it and repeatsorocess multiple times . Wow girls you go crazy

Does anyone like watersports ? Almost impossible to find a really keen woman into it. Has anyone known of such a woman

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I think there would be a few that give golden showers but not many receive them

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I didnt think it was in your repartee miss monique . You have my full attention.i find it escalates the passion ..

I like to push the boundaries of naughtiness. While cock sucking I absolutely love it's nice to explore and be straight out kinky at times. When life in general is so constraint, these naughty pleasures I find very appealing.

BigOgiver

Silver Member
I like to push the boundaries of naughtiness. While cock sucking I absolutely love it's nice to explore and be straight out kinky at times. When life in general is so constraint, these naughty pleasures I find very appealing.
Think we might have to cross paths again if thats ok with you miss monique .

ozwarlock67

Legend Member

The sky is the limit if you can find people to go there with you.

BigOgiver

Silver Member
Or kink shame and stand still with ya head in the sand ..survey not attracting many voters maybe it needed more campaign funding

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I recall years ago I was seeing a lady called tori. Now retired even though I text her to say hello occasionally.
Anyway, we would play in a room at Rydges Southpark.

We'd come back from dinner and take turns lying nude in the bathtub to wee on each other.

Good times.

dan60

Diamond Member
i have a special friend, who i've known for a long time, and last year i asked for a GS.
in her spa bath, her stood, me knelt between her legs.
i found it so erotic.
just twice more since, a sort of special treat for me, she doesn't seem to get off on it (yet)
last time she stood on spa sides so it's very nearly on my face.

she has prepared twice by drinking copious amounts of water, so it lasted ages, so i think she was rather more concerned with emptying an exploding bladder lol
once was on the spur of the moment, and she had only been drinking coffee all day.
it was more like a CGS (cappuccino golden shower)

i hope next time will involve me licking and receiving a GS and................

i have to go now..........i will report back soon hopefully, and cast my vote

dan60

Diamond Member
i took one for the team lol
and my vote is 'big time'.
there was oral on the bed first, followed by a small amount of sex, until it became too uncomfortable for her (full bladder).
we retired to the bathroom where i continued oral, then she let go.
we both enjoyed it, followed by 'wet' sex all over the bathroom.
a quick shower and continued on the bed.
she said she the oral whilst giving GS turned her on.
lucky me.

BigOgiver

Silver Member
And no mess if ya drink every tatsty drop.. first time i did that the girl i was with had a priceless confused look for a few secs unsure where it all went then worked it out and then gave me the best smile ive seen and continued ..