• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vivian TBC

T

TBC - Vivian

Anyone want to come in and see me or Queena today? Always most fun when we are on together ;)

mmexport1458133498962.jpg Queena

WechatIMG729.jpeg

Roobear

Gold Member
Saw Queena this morn nice n early , she was very friendly and i was really impressed with the massage !! She was enthusiastic in all areas snd she gets a big thumbs up from me !!
Ps saw Viv an she looked beutiful as well

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi, new girl here today named Yoki. Would anyone like to meet her?

IMG_5212.JPG IMG_5213.JPG IMG_5214.JPG

T

TBC - Vivian

Happy Sunday everybody. I here with Tiny Tina today. Anyone want to come help me WechatIMG536.jpeg WechatIMG752.jpeg play?

T

TBC - Vivian

Here with my girl Mimi today, want to come in and play with this? Hehe

IMG_5233.JPG IMG_5232.JPG IMG_5231.JPG

perthman77

Gold Member
Hi Yoda - I saw Mimi recently as well. TBC has certainly undergone a renascence, felt more like an open brothel than massage place. There were girls openly (and loudly) climaxing from one of the rooms. I was left unattended on arrival as all girls were busy, finally someone came out to greet me in a hastily thrown on robe. I was shown into the room to wait for Mimi. I had a booking but had to wait for a while, lovely girl, lots of fun, lovely body. I was actually hoping she might jump straight to fun and not go with the massage but I didn't ask. Massage was good but limited teasing. On the flip extras offered and agreed, didn't actually talk about price until after but all was really good. Would return.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi Yoda - I saw Mimi recently as well. TBC has certainly undergone a renascence, felt more like an open brothel than massage place. There were girls openly (and loudly) climaxing from one of the rooms. I was left unattended on arrival as all girls were busy, finally someone came out to greet me in a hastily thrown on robe. I was shown into the room to wait for Mimi. I had a booking but had to wait for a while, lovely girl, lots of fun, lovely body. I was actually hoping she might jump straight to fun and not go with the massage but I didn't ask. Massage was good but limited teasing. On the flip extras offered and agreed, didn't actually talk about price until after but all was really good. Would return.
Wow... that’s strikes a chord with some memories from before I retired from this :)

Mopar63

Gold Member
So I’ve just finished a busy week of nite shift, feeling tired and hungry, so what do I need, of course a bloody good massage.
So arrangements are made, a time is set, with the recent buzz surrounding TBC I am to see the delicious Vivian, a lady who’s Reputation can make you break out in a sweat just dialing her number.
I’ve arrived a few minutes early, when in walks this quietly confident yet proportionally stunning woman, with a wickedly cheeky glint in her eye, I knew then this would be special.
Pleasantries exchanged its down to the massage, and a decent one it is, firm and probing where it’s needed, yet tantalising. The difference here is her ability to quickly make you feel relaxed, she’s definitely a masseuse at the top of her game, all the while making the experience both fun and enjoyable. Once the teasing starts it’s on with the main show.
Extras are performed with silky smooth skills, this lady really knows what a man likes, and can flick the switches at will, all in and with very little realestate in the room uncharted I’m left a happy guy.
Pricing is standard AMP rates, and for anyone who hasn’t experienced Vivian I would thoroughly recommend her, for these girls don’t exist at every AMP.

WechatIMG730.jpeg

michael19834567

Gold Member
any1 knows which girl offers F/S? I enjoyed my last week trip to TBC, a Taiwanese busty lady attended to me. Great service and good tease with happy ending!

F

Fond Goodbye

I have noticed this lady with great interest. What was it like? May I ask you to share?
Well, she seems to know what a customer wants, 5 minutes of sensual massage turned into 50 minutes of unbridled passion, not one of those who says, do touch there etc, has a sexual quality about her.

PS loves the tongue

sxadd999

Gold Member
lol , yeah , the dexterous use of the same , speaking the universal language of female orgasms (^_-)

sxadd999

Gold Member
oh yeah , promassuer ! that would be a show worth watching . Vivian and friend together , having a genuine ,get down and dirty, play with each other .
Book me a seat (^_-).

Viv ?