• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vivi@Fullmoon

Bobalong

Gold Member
Went to full moon for the first time a couple weeks ago... Hard sell as soon as you enter the massage room ~ off putting garbage. Said no because of that and I was asked to go to the other room... ended up with a lame "massage" from the receptionist. Followed this by a trip to Nikki's... forgettable massage, lady and HJ.

Went to see Vivi last night after the reviews here and damn... Hasn't been this good since Cindy was at DCM... Very friendly lady, beaut massage and the extra's were awesome, really beautiful touch... No rush, no negotiating price.. $100 at the end...but because everything was awesome gave another $50... I'll be back again very soon... Got to make the most of quality while its around cause gems are few and very far between. Cheers guys for your earlier reviews or I might have missed her
Went to full moon for the first time a couple weeks ago... Hard sell as soon as you enter the massage room ~ off putting garbage. Said no because of that and I was asked to go to the other room... ended up with a lame "massage" from the receptionist. Followed this by a trip to Nikki's... forgettable massage, lady and HJ.

Went to see Vivi last night after the reviews here and damn... Hasn't been this good since Cindy was at DCM... Very friendly lady, beaut massage and the extra's were awesome, really beautiful touch... No rush, no negotiating price.. $100 at the end...but because everything was awesome gave another $50... I'll be back again very soon... Got to make the most of quality while its around cause gems are few and very far between. Cheers guys for your earlier reviews or I might have missed her
Hi extraplease as I have posted before I have seen Vivi a few times and agree she is great and as being a normal guy would love a bit more but not game to ask as I would hate to spoil what I am getting just maybe a little touching [I am not talking about full service or anything along those lines] how do you go with her and what do you think about my chances. Would be great to get someone else point of view thanks mate.

Bobalong

Gold Member
What days does vivi work?
Vivi works most days you are better off phoning first to make sure you get her --- she should be there now have fun but let her know that you are interested in extras when you first start dont forget it is only rub and tug not FS but she is very good and sexy young lady

Bobalong

Gold Member
G'day Bobalong... Basically from the first massage I had my arm around her waist and hand on her arse n legs at various times (without asking) when the HJ was going... She didn't react badly or say anything, she just kept working it, working it marvellously too... She's a really sweet girl with a great attitude... I havent seen her for a few weeks.... But next time I go.... I'm asking if there could be anything more on offer...cause she is awesome, would love to get the full package from her...in or out of DCM.
Hi extraplease saw Vivi last night it just keeps getting better she really tries hard to please and remembers your likes and dislikes the massage 10/10 the ending 11/10 I think the more you see her the more she tries to please I hope she hangs around for a while. After the massage I had to sit in my car for a while to compose myself I am getting a little excited now just thinking about the massage. I still have not tried or ask about anything else I would hate to spoil what I am getting maybe next time I will get 90 minutes and give her a few extra dollars up front and see what happens. I will let you know happy punting.

Extraplease

Bronze Member
Hi mate... Yeah, I know right haha... I saw her last Monday or Tuesday for 90 min... Just fantastic... Talked a lot too... Saying how she use to work at Koko's and that she turned down $1000 for FS (said previously she's not all about money)... So I doubt there's much else on the table (unless she's really into you) Having said that, persistence may pay if your lucky enough... Mentioned the session before last how great Cindy was (I'm guessing you saw her too back in the day) and this time she was asking questions what made her so good... So she's eager to keep improving her game which is great.

Gonna just keep going, being friendly... And who knows, if there's more, fantastic, if not, still have a beaut time well worth the bread.

She mentioned to me she's moving to Cairns sometime this year for study (the course isn't here unfortunately)... Can't remember exactly when.

Hi extraplease saw Vivi last night it just keeps getting better she really tries hard to please and remembers your likes and dislikes the massage 10/10 the ending 11/10 I think the more you see her the more she tries to please I hope she hangs around for a while. After the massage I had to sit in my car for a while to compose myself I am getting a little excited now just thinking about the massage. I still have not tried or ask about anything else I would hate to spoil what I am getting maybe next time I will get 90 minutes and give her a few extra dollars up front and see what happens. I will let you know happy punting.

Last edited:

Bobalong

Gold Member
Hi mate... Yeah, I know right haha... I saw her last Monday or Tuesday for 90 min... Just fantastic... Talked a lot too... Saying how she use to work at Koko's and that she turned down $1000 for FS (said previously she's not all about money)... So I doubt there's much else on the table (unless she's really into you) Having said that, persistence may pay if your lucky enough... Mentioned the session before last how great Cindy was (I'm guessing you saw her too back in the day) and this time she was asking questions what made her so good... So she's eager to keep improving her game which is great.

Gonna just keep going, being friendly... And who knows, if there's more, fantastic, if not, still have a beaut time well worth the bread.

She mentioned to me she's moving to Cairns sometime this year for study (the course isn't here unfortunately)... Can't remember exactly when.
Hi mate yes I saw Vivi again just great no it was better than that, but you probably know the only problem is you are right yes she is leaving Darwin June for Cairns so all I can say get in now we do not normally get someone as good as Vivi so enjoy while you can, cyu happy punting

ntbloke

Bronze Member
Hi mate yes I saw Vivi again just great no it was better than that, but you probably know the only problem is you are right yes she is leaving Darwin June for Cairns so all I can say get in now we do not normally get someone as good as Vivi so enjoy while you can, cyu happy punting
Hi there guys
where is this Vivi?is she at darwin chinese massage?
ive yet to go there.Looking at google maps its across from St Marys
is that correct?

S

Seahunt

I have yet to try vivi but sounds like i will be paying her a visit. Went to impressions today and met a new girl. She is chinese, late 20's, slim and sexy as hell. Well worth the visit. $60 hour massage. $50 happy ending and another $50 fs. All up $160. And as pretty as a picture. Sorry fellas i didnt get her name (i had other things on my mind).