• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Venus massage Cullen bay MX

Spot1

Bronze Member
Is the Venus massage, Cullen Bay an offshoot of Lilli's/Impressions? Worth the trip?

M

Mary Anne PA

Is the Venus massage, Cullen Bay an offshoot of Lilli's/Impressions? Worth the trip?

I just went there and saw a very sexy girl who I think was German. Great tanned body as well. She didn't say to leave my underwear on, so I took them off and she didn't seem to mind when she walked back in. Quite a nice massage. Nothing amazing about it, but I could have had 2 hours instead of the 1 hour that I had. She wasn't too firm so I wasn't in pain.

When she turned me over, she started doing my stomach which got me hard and then when she did my legs, I'm sure she noticed my erection. I am too shy to ask for extras unless I think I will get them, so someone else might be better off giving that a try.

The rooms aren't like DCM where there is complete privacy. The walls went to the ceiling (I think) but there was only a curtain which didn't go to the floor or the ceiling so I don't think they would offer extras. The Asian lady I spoke to when I booked was quite attractive and had great boobs (see through top) but as I said, I didn't get the impression you'd get extras. If anyone has any luck getting something from the German girl, I'd love to know because I'd be back there in a flash! :p

kingbo

Silver Member
Re: Jodie- ad in public notices todays Nt News

whats the address for venus?

bananas

Silver Member

whats the address for venus?

I think it is in Cullen Bay in the first set of shops on the left hand side as you drive into the shopping/restraunt area in the arcade behind the westpac ATM.

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member

Anyone had any luck with the extras from foxy Jenny at Venus massage in Cullen Bay?

bananas

Silver Member

Anyone had any luck with the extras from foxy Jenny at Venus massage in Cullen Bay?

Went to try her a few weeks ago, I had her booked but when I show up there is another short girl who tells me Jenny has been tied up in a meeting but I could have a massage with her instead.

Her massage was nothing great she only does the back and head, she keeps you covered with these heavy towels the whole which made me uncomfortably hot I dont think the aorcon works too well in those curtained off cubicles and there was no hint of extras.

Waste of time and I had to go down to LiLi's for a quick half hour special just to get my rocks off and I hate that place with a passion which just shows how disapointed I was with the massage.

I was going to try and get Jenny last week to see if she was any better but was told she was on hollidays and wouldnt be back until this week.

HHT001

Silver Member

Went to try her a few weeks ago, I had her booked but when I show up there is another short girl who tells me Jenny has been tied up in a meeting but I could have a massage with her instead.

Her massage was nothing great she only does the back and head, she keeps you covered with these heavy towels the whole which made me uncomfortably hot I dont think the aorcon works too well in those curtained off cubicles and there was no hint of extras.

Waste of time and I had to go down to LiLi's for a quick half hour special just to get my rocks off and I hate that place with a passion which just shows how disapointed I was with the massage.

I was going to try and get Jenny last week to see if she was any better but was told she was on hollidays and wouldnt be back until this week.

Why arent you guys seeing Sophie at DCM on the esplanade.......she is by far the best there is in darwin at the moment. No one can beat her arse massages :)

tryso

went tonight for the first time. The chicks name was Monica was pretty good looking. Got a half hour with you are silly and tug no cim. The bj was nothing to write home about ( not that I really would write home about a bj) the hj was pretty good an there was some nice teasing. All an all it was a good experience for my first time.