Up to $10000 a week...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Not complaining but perhaps just a little bit jealous...
I was just reading somewhere that women might earn as much as $10000 a week for something most of us men would love to be doing...

I`ld be happy to earn at least even 1/4 of that. Anybody know of any jobs us men can get that I could apply for??

W

WRXXXR

Maybe the top 5% girls would be earning that sort of money consistently and they'd be the high end girls dealing with high end wealthy businessmen surely?

Mind you even if a private girl saw 10 clients a week (one in morning and one in arvo) and charged 400ph that isn't bad money. Don't know the laws regarding declaring that income / super etc but if you and your partner can each take home $1000+ it's generally enough to survive comfortably if you have the normal 500k mortgage.

Need to play a well known sport bill! I have a friend who currently earns around 15k a week with no formal education :p Heaps of jobs for us blokes (and women) paying 6 figures though and I reckon anyone with a bit of enthusiasm and common sense could walk into an 80k p/a job here in perth

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

Some asian rnt girls from the now cosed Bodywell used to tell me they did average 10 customers per day at an average of $80 per, plus the odd fs at another $100 and easily made $1k per day. Crazy shit.

T

tiffanydoll

geez I wish I could find a nice person willing to pay that much....Not being able to pay rent sux bigtime :(

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Need to play a well known sport bill! I have a friend who currently earns around 15k a week with no formal education :p Heaps of jobs for us blokes (and women) paying 6 figures though and I reckon anyone with a bit of enthusiasm and common sense could walk into an 80k p/a job here in perth

Maybe I could combine my 3 loves... My love of travel as well as playing a sport while being encouraged to eat lots...

I guess I could always be a sumo wrestler and live in Japan for a while.
Anybody know how much they manage to get paid??

S

sexnut

wow I'd love a job that pays that much without qualifications! What sport is it?

W

WRXXXR

I have a friend who currently earns around 15k a week with no formal education

Love to know what kind of job pays that much here,that's crazy

He plays footy and is one of the better players (currently) on a really good 3 year contract and then you add in match fees / endorsements so he's certainly doing ok. But it can go as quickly as it comes as you often see with players / coaches in professional sport. Actually I think it's probably somewhere between 6-650k pa so maybe around 12k. Imagine the tax!

Bill, I'd imagine the sumo's would be treated like gods so would be very well looked after financially

T

T.J. McDon

My take home after tax is $1000 (actually a bit more - $77.5k p/a).
But it's no wonder I can't afford even a few minutes with a W/L when I see the prices quoted here.

naughtish

Gold Member
always wondered how good it would have been (just for that reason!!) if I was a girl while studying here to have sex for money and earn so much money without having to do anything else

N

nverg

I've had many a drink in the clubs with these student hookers you envy and its not all roses. They work crazy hours, health and study suffers, not to mention how much cock you need to take to make that money

N

nverg

In the end they turn to bottles or smoking rocks, then need more cocks to keep buying rocks, then fail unit. Then go home broke with loose pussies and asses and fucked up heads.

Moderation and professionalism of prostitutes is the key. And punters preference for dumb students in the end just hurts the industry and brings it to the attention of media and councils

P

Perth boy

It doesnt matter what you get paid its how you spend it.

The more you earn the more you spend. You have a good wage you spend it on more expensive stuff and more expensive w/l. Or you just go more often.

Happy2

Legend Member
You right there Perth boy
My income is staggered Big paycheque coming soon then zilch for a while
Then another in a few months maybe
Then you would go through the drought or famine routine Which is probably
more like the non-punters lifestyle

M

Mary Anne PA

I guess i think would i massage and please women for $10,000.00 per week.
You bet your ass i would!!!!!!!!

P

profpunt

$5000 per night? Mate you want to see if the Mrs is available?

Pussyman who would you recommend $5000 is worth spending on?

R

Ratboy

Jesus Pussyman,

you gotta tell us whos charging $5k?

And review one of those girls man cos i aint never gonna get one

J

JadeTV

In the end they turn to bottles or smoking rocks, then need more cocks to keep buying rocks, then fail unit. Then go home broke with loose pussies and asses and fucked up heads.

Moderation and professionalism of prostitutes is the key. And punters preference for dumb students in the end just hurts the industry and brings it to the attention of media and councils

whoa - might have to disagree with this stereotype
:p