• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bedford | Total Wellness | Started Roster

Buk

Diamond Member
Dropped in there yesterday for 1/2 hour (I never learn! 1/2 hour rarely satisfies but admittedly was in a big rush). Saw an attractive young Chinese lady by name of Kai or something similar. Her English was very good (so maybe it's my hearing) and is studying at Curtin Uni. She also had a good sense of humour with some nice laughter which for me is a bonus. Being in a rush I opted for a quick massage (was reasonable) . She kept clothes on but wore the shortest of shorts and allowed me some rubbing around and on her beautiful tight bum and top of thighs. Unfortunately there was minimal teasing, though she did some good rubbing on and around bum which I enjoy. Maybe I should have spoken up as she was easy to talk to. Due to time I opted for the $30 HR and must say it was among the best I've encountered elsewhere. I asked what extras she did and she said nude massage, nbj and bj. I was kicking myself after hearing that and should've taken the hour...to hell with my other commitment. She only works Tuesday's. I liked her personality etc etc so will return....for the hour.

Wogowogo

Silver Member
Hi Buk, there is always next time mate. So go for the 1 hour and catch up on what you missed out!
But who is the girl you are talking about? There is no Kai or something that rhymes with Kai working at Midland. Just curious......

Buk

Diamond Member
Hi Buk, there is always next time mate. So go for the 1 hour and catch up on what you missed out!
But who is the girl you are talking about? There is no Kai or something that rhymes with Kai working at Midland. Just curious......
No this shop is in Walter Rd Bedford. She only works one day a week and maybe her name rhymes with keel not Kai . I should pay more attention to names of girls but usually distracted with the occasion. Is there a total wellness in midland?

Wogowogo

Silver Member
No this shop is in Walter Rd Bedford. She only works one day a week and maybe her name rhymes with keel not Kai . I should pay more attention to names of girls but usually distracted with the occasion. Is there a total wellness in midland?

thanks for clarifying. Yes, there is Wellness Massage in Midland who advertise here.

peter a

Diamond Member
Hi Buk, 3 girls worked on Tuesday, Sophia, Claire & Kiki.
By your description I'm pretty sure your lady was Kiki.
Hope this helps.

lucifer

Diamond Member
The girl still the same i think, just rotating from shop to shop using different names. I don't think will be any new girls coming to Perth anytime soon.

A

ampmassageboy

Why won't any new girls be coming to Perth Lucifer?
I think you'll find the Fed police are running riot in Perth and the Chinese girls know it, so instead of being sent over here for a 2 week stint as part of their "indenture" they will stay in other States.

Of course doesn't stop any girl with a valid visa from working here from wherever they come.

8 people stopped at Perth International Airport last week according to the news.

A

ampmassageboy

how would every girl who comes into WA be abused? Or are we just trying to get everyone to spend $$ on those remaining?

D

Deleted member 49173

Isnt China still our largest "trading partner " ?

import / export business can be tricky .. haha

priamex

Gold Member
I've heard from two different girls in the last few weeks that some girls have been robbed by guys posing as customers. Maybe that's it.

D

Deleted member 49173

I've heard from two different girls in the last few weeks that some girls have been robbed by guys posing as customers. Maybe that's it.

I know exactly how they feel .. well, sort of anyway.
I've been robbed by girls ( maybe more than 2 ) posing as professional service providers HAHA

jamesbond007

Silver Member
wouldnt be suprised if the fun police would strike again, cant have the serfs enjoying themselves too much?! any updates on the quality of the girls at that place?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Total Wellness Massage Centre
Address: Unit 4/ 54 Walter Road, Bedford, WA 6052
Tel: (08) 9271 1658

Services: Massage, Extras, Full Service

Last edited by a moderator:

Christian Wolff

Gold Member
Anyone been to wellness recently?
Wondering how the facilities are ? Shower available?
decent beds/tables/sofas?
thin walls?
thanks all

TotallyWellness

Bedford Ph. 0472786114
Gold Member
Hi everyone.. We will do roster here too!
We are the new owners.
Friday 19th is Emily and Coco
Come to see us today!
WeChat_Image_20220806212705-original-20220806212655.jpg WeChat_Image_20220806212819-original-20220806212752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: