• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tiger Room Massage in Darwin

T

Tigerlilly

Mmmm Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect massage. young sumutran (asian ) tigress sure knows what buttons too push. happy endings allround

Last edited by a moderator:

plutorules

Silver Member
New girl wendy just started sweet cute cheeky inexperinced at massage but willing to learn all aspects. plenty of potential

Last edited by a moderator:

smithey

Bronze Member
Going to give tiger room another go havent had much luck with extras . (plenty potential ) meaning willing to give extras ?
New girl wendy just started sweet cute cheeky inexperinced at massage but willing to learn all aspects. plenty of potential

DrBone

Silver Member
Tiger Room used to do handjobs for established customers but not anymore. Alex does give a great massage, one of the best in Darwin, but I don't think she is doing handjobs for 'new' customers anymore...

plutorules

Silver Member
Tiger room clean comfortable shop. i agree alex must give the best massage in darwin and will still do extras for customers who cum back regular

Richie

Bronze Member
I was at the Tiger Room a week or so ago. New girl gave me an amateurish massage and no other service offered. Gave a thank you 5 mins before the hour was up. Alex is still the best.

Yahoo- Serious

Bronze Member
$80 for massage, bit pricey but well worth it, best massage in darwin unfortunatly no extras offered has any one had any luck with extras at the tiger room recently.? :cool: