Tiger Room Massage in Darwin

Bunga

Bronze Member
Re: Darwin Rub&Tug

Went to the Tiger Room recently and was greated by gorgeous asian lady who gave an excellent masage for 1 hour but no happy ending. Place is very clean unlike Lili's but appears to be 'above board' which is not surprising since they have a a stall down at the Mindil Beach markets. Anyone else had a massage at the Tiger Room?

jacomo

Bronze Member

Went to the Tiger Room recently and was greated by gorgeous asian lady who gave an excellent masage for 1 hour but no happy ending. Place is very clean unlike Lili's but appears to be 'above board' which is not surprising since they have a a stall down at the Mindil Beach markets. Anyone else had a massage at the Tiger Room?

Hey Bunga,
I went to the Tiger room and was a bit shy and the boss lady offered me a discount massage if they could use a trainee girl. I said sure and trainee (forgot her name) was small with glasses and gave a so-so massage and the other girl Rosie was awesome sexy - and gave very good demonstrations to new girl. They did the "you been here before?" routine and i was honest and said no and there seemed to be some back and forth between them and whether to lock the door or not. At the end it was just me and new girl and I asked if she did extra's to which she replied next time.

So I don't know if they do but i reckon they might - there was a couple of crusty old regulars in the waiting room when I came out and I don't reckon they're getting just a rub down or they'd go to Lili's (which stinks by the way - i know it's cheap but everytime i walk past it reeks of ciggies and grosses me out). I had a massage at xi xi's and it was great-she read me like a book. 1/2 an hour and then asked if i'd like the special and tugged me like a lady who's tugged a million cocks before (aka i came in about two minutes). I can't remember her name but she was real easy to talk to and did a good massage with a great ending. Still, I want to know if tiger room does more - that Rosie is sexy as. Keep me posted!
J

jacomo

Bronze Member

..and that hugo bronson below seem's like a creep. I just gotta say it. Lady's are just doing their jobs hugo - they don't come to your place of employment and kick the dicks out of your mouth. Treat them better creep.

HHT001

Silver Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Bunga

Bronze Member

Thanks HHT001 & Jacomo - that's good advice about the Darwin R&T establishments so the key is to book an 'experienced' worker but still be a little forthright.

Cheers
Bunga

Whysoserious

Bronze Member

Hi everyone,

I just went to Tiger Room today, nice place. Very clean. Extras available, it was $30. Just need to ask, but not sure if everyone offers it. The girl's name was Rosey i believe.

Whysoserious

Bronze Member

From what i'm aware of, they only offer happy endings. Nothing else. And the girl remained clothed. But i haven't asked, so not 100%.

excyted

Bronze Member

Hi all
Just after a few pointers, where is the Tiger Room located and the one referred to on the Esplanade is that under 130 Esplanade?

R

Restless74

Went to Tiger Room last week - very good massage as usual but extras no longer on the menu

M

Mary Anne PA

Went to Tiger Room last week - very good massage as usual but extras no longer on the menu

I went to Tiger Room a few weeks ago and asked for extras... I was naked and got aroused during the massage and she could quite easily see my erection, so I asked for extras when she was almost finished. She said they don't do them, but when I was about to leave she said that if I go a few times and they get to know me then they will do extras. This is quite possibly just a ploy to get me to go back several times, but they do a good massage so I dont mind. I can't actually remember her name though and gave the best massage I've had out of Tiger Room, DCM and XiXi's.

I also got told no extras from XiXi's a couple of days before I went to the Tiger Room.

I went to Lili's after getting told no from Tiger Room and had an older chick do the massage. It wasn't very good but it wasn't shit either. I asked for extras before I even walked in the room (still aroused from Tiger Room massage) and she said another girl would do that. The older one started the massage and then a younger (and fairly attractive) girl walked in and did a bit more massage then asked what I wanted. She offered everything, but I only wanted hand relief and oral which she did for $40. She did a very good job of both and grabbed my hand to rub her breasts (over clothes) during the hand relief. She then lifted her top and bra up and gave me access to her bare breasts.... small but nice nonetheless! I reckon I'll be going back there in the not to distant future!!

M

Mary Anne PA

I went to Tiger Room a week or so ago and saw the girl who I saw the very first time I went (who I asked for extras and she told me maybe if I become a regular). Anyway, I got hard when she got me to lie on my back (which she could obviously tell), so she actually asked me if I wanted extras. She did a pretty good job of jerking me off, but still not as good as the girl I saw at DCM months ago (who I think has no left).

I went to go back a few days later and they were all busy, so I went across to XiXi's and had a young girl massage me. When I rolled onto my back, she didn't put a towel over me (they usually do), so she saw me get hard and I couldn't take it anymore, so I asked if she massaged here (as I grabbed my cock). She said I could do it and she would do my balls. Normally I would be a little shy about jacking off in front of a complete stranger, but I was so hard and horny that I didn't care and did it anyway.

A couple of days ago, I went to DCM to see if I could get Ellen, but they were all busy, so I went to Tiger Room and they were busy as well, so I went to XiXi's and got a different girl, but hotter... same thing. No towel when I laid on my back, got hard, asked for extras, was told I could do it... so I did! Both times they didn't charge me extras at XiXi's but the girl at the Tiger Room did!

I might try and get Ellen on Monday though! She sounds like she knows what to do! :p

biflab

Gold Member

She definitely knows her way around a cock but little else regarding massage.

V

veracity

One of the girls at Lili's also does the sit on the back thing...

V

veracity

Sorry didn't ask. She was a middle aged lady, Did just about the whole back and legs while sitting on me. She has strong thighs ;)
The massage was pretty good. I know some people have said that the service was bad, but I wasn't disappointed.

gdaythere

Silver Member

ew
Mickey..........not there often,try saturday /sunday
II I

I went and had a massage by Micky last weekend. The massage was fantastic at the end she said finished so I gestured towards ny cock , she looks at the clock and hesitates for a moment and then agrees. This girl is really sweet and ler me rub her arse and. Tits through her dress while se was getting me off. Her tits are really nice, she was wearing one of those silk dresses and no bra and from the feel of her nipples she didn't mind the attention. Highly recommended for an all round hour of relaxation

V

veracity

was she nude? what was the extras cost?

No, she kept her clothes on. Although her shorts were so short there was a lot of skin contact... which had me going for a while...

HHT001

Silver Member

ewII I

I went and had a massage by Micky last weekend. The massage was fantastic at the end she said finished so I gestured towards ny cock , she looks at the clock and hesitates for a moment and then agrees. This girl is really sweet and ler me rub her arse and. Tits through her dress while se was getting me off. Her tits are really nice, she was wearing one of those silk dresses and no bra and from the feel of her nipples she didn't mind the attention. Highly recommended for an all round hour of relaxation

Try asking for a b/j next time

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Dropped into Tiger Room recently but regular girl had finished up :( Boss lady sent me in with pretty young chinese girl (mid 20's) but only after advising not to hit her up for Happy Ending... Wanted to know if HE had previously been on menu and when i confirmed this said she would come in after massage was finished and take care of the business end :) bit unconventional but hey.. got the job done.
The young massuese was also very good for her part... forgot the name sorry... 70/30

smithey

Bronze Member
A wild tigress, boss lady does the best massage in darwin but unfortunately have not been able to get extras. has anyone else been able to get more than a non erotic massage and how much extra would you need to pay. $$$$

Last edited:

plutorules

Silver Member
Define luck. parlour that offers full service or a parlour with attractive ladies that do great massage with handjob.i prefer a nice massage with a happy ending.going to try the tiger room next week but understand the boss lady does great massages but no happy ending,will try my luck with the other girls, hope rosie is still there even though i heard she left when the massage parlours hit the nt news. shame because she was a chinese doll who would lay next to you on the massage table kissing and cuddling while jerking you off .

M

Maximuss

Visited the tiger room today for the first time, modern clean premises only one attractive asian lady available at the time, very friendly and sexy in her hot white shorts. Did give a excellent massage but did not offer any extras, hoping she would but was too shy to ask, plus it had non erotic massages on the front door and thought she might get offended if i ask for a happy ending. Reading thru some of the posts i understand they might do extras if you turn up on a regular basis. will try again next time

bananas

Silver Member
Visited the tiger room today for the first time, modern clean premises only one attractive asian lady available at the time, very friendly and sexy in her hot white shorts. Did give a excellent massage but did not offer any extras, hoping she would but was too shy to ask, plus it had non erotic massages on the front door and thought she might get offended if i ask for a happy ending. Reading thru some of the posts i understand they might do extras if you turn up on a regular basis. will try again next time

Ask for the boss lady Alex I think her name is, she will do happy ending but won't let you touch her.

smithey

Bronze Member
Ask for the boss lady Alex I think her name is, she will do happy ending but won't let you touch her.

Third time lucky they say unfortunately not for me, tried again for extras but left dissapointed, does great massage but no happy ending. how much do you offer to get happy ending