• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Three to tango or two? Let’s pull this bunny out of the rabbit hole

Alley W

Diamond Member
My mate asked me the other day if I prefer to share my bed with just a partner or if I’m open to experimentation, as in threesomes or more; and, if yes, then preferably of the same sex or otherwise? Or both?!!! ;)

M

My mate asked me the other day if I prefer to share my bed with just a partner or if I’m open to experimentation, as in threesomes or more; and, if yes, then preferably of the same sex or otherwise? Or both?!!! ;)
I haven'e tried threesome yet, but if i get a chance i will try with both to get a new experience.:D

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have had many of threesomes over the years but as a single women never with a partner.
Mostly with a male female couple and a couple times with 2 or more males.
I have had relationships with both males and females.
I also see couples in my work and quiet enjoy the female body. There is just something about going down on her, pleasuring her while he if fucking me from behind. Or taking turns of sucking his cock.

A

Annoyance

Depends how much trust you both have to involve another person or 2 into to your closed group of 2. And still love each other at the end of the day Alley. Swinger parties are good for that experiment works well for couples.