Things that you find creepy/annoying on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

This forum has it merits and I find a bit of it genuinely interesting however, is there anything on this forum you find creepy or annoying? A couple of things that come to mind for me are:

1) The use of bbw: Surely beauty is a subjective thing and why is there the need to state it explicitly? I always found people who advertise or describe themselves this way to seem like they lack confidence or are sometimes even arrogant. Why state it explicitly? It makes no sense to me.

2) People who post ridiculously short posts and then wonder why they don't get any responses:

"need woman 2nite , msg k thanks".

Whhyyyyy!? At least spend some time putting together a paragraph describing yourself, who you are and what you're after.

3) Responses to OPs that are not in any way directed at you:

OP
"Seeking female for female for fun times, prefer 35-40."

"18yr male here, sounds interesting, would love to chat."

???

That's all for the moment. :p

C

Curious1

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? :D

Does it feel better to get that off your chest? haha Now take some big deep breaths.

Must admit, your 2 and 3 make me roll my eyes a fair bit.

forest

Gold Member
And you've only been here a short while!

I agree with the dumbo short posts, I don't know why they bother, I just ignore them...

I certainly don't mind the term bbw, I think if a woman wants to use the term she can, she is just being up front and honest.

forest

Gold Member
By the way, there are plenty of creepy things on here, it's an adult site, but hey, it's just not my fetish!

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
On the number 1 point, its an interesting point. I tend to think a woman is beautiful because she just is but as a society certain words fall into our language that are easily identified. I like curvy cause I'm between thin and bbw. They are words we use to help men identify quickly what size we are, as the blood in the brain is often being shared by another head lol. Not much creeps me out, each to their own but I agree on short posts x

fifoboy

Gold Member
Necro posts on threads that are 3 years old, responding to someone who hasn't posted for 18 months, or along similar lines.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
totally agree with fifoboy!!! hat really bugs me, nothing wrong with looking at old threads but whyyyy oh why bring them back to life!!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh dear, Everyone should be happy that they are posting something.
I could say more but nahhh I want to keep it short but sweet.
:walk:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well there arent many decent threads to comment on atm bluegrass!!! gotta take any opportunity to say something these days coz u never know when another chance will come around... haha

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
posts that someone starts with looking for something then never answers the replies

Fudd

Foundation Member
well there arent many decent threads to comment on atm bluegrass!!! gotta take any opportunity to say something these days coz u never know when another chance will come around... haha

....I agree with Sub (and it has nothing to do with her profile pic.... :)). Many I time, I just scroll through the headings as there's nothing of substance to respond to. I also agree with Ivan's points 2 & 3.....and I might add another 2 points.......namely, grammar & spelling. I find that with some posts, I need to re-read them as the grammar/syntax makes no sense at first sight. Also, is it that hard to check one's spelling?

Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest.......I'll check my grammar & spelling and hunker down in my bunker...lol

Fudd :)

M

Minxxy

Yeah I agree with you guys
Posts on ancient old threads
Posts with offers that dont match the request (i.e. I asked for some hotties in a certain age group and I got so many guys saying "I am twenty years too old but call me" and stuff.)
Posts that are pointless
Posts that are hurtful to others

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Well i think this has already been said in another thread. Though i find myself replying, mmmm must be bored...

fifoboy

Gold Member
Nufties who can't just walk away from a forum and feel the need to start a thread asking for their account and their half a dozen shitty posts be deleted.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh dear, no wonder many are too scared to post a comment. Maybe some want an editor to check grammar, word usage and spelling. No, I have no intention having this as a new thread or should that be Fred? *lol*
:walk:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i agree about all the spelling mistakes in posts and their is no reason for this as u can get a spell check for IE* and fire fox as ad dons

John :) :)

M

Miranda Fox

Dont worry be happy.
Whats wrong in bringing to life an old thread ?
It may be of interest to someone out there.....

But when someone does post a topic and there are no replies, is that sheer ignorance of the readers ?

stonebudda

Foundation Member
the people that post the same message in 5 different areas...so we can read the same cr@p over and over again...

People asking on how to see pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.