• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

THIGH HIGH BOOTS

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The 3 pairs of boots...

nimages.jpg images.jpg BE5ACF86.jpg

Enough said there are boots, there is farm boots, then there are fashion boots, then there are boots that suit any and every occasion, then there are the other million boot designers, then we get to the boutique at the end of road right next to the sign that says :"Welcome to Heaven" Mr Louboutin the master of the craft, when god wants to know about souls god calls to Louboutin, There is only one Louboutin and he is to shoes what Coco Chanel is to Perfume, a pure genius no others are in the same class..... 10/10

JustMe

Gold Member
Now here are some sexy boots
sexiest-boots-for-women.jpg
I was lured to the shorts. I remember a girlfriend back in the late 70s wearing very short, almost crotchless, denim shorts similar to: bailey_knox_short_shorts_no_panties-1.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
The 3 pairs of boots...

View attachment 51208 View attachment 51209 View attachment 51210

Enough said there are boots, there is farm boots, then there are fashion boots, then there are boots that suit any and every occasion, then there are the other million boot designers, then we get to the boutique at the end of road right next to the sign that says :"Welcome to Heaven" Mr Louboutin the master of the craft, when god wants to know about souls god calls to Louboutin, There is only one Louboutin and he is to shoes what Coco Chanel is to Perfume, a pure genius no others are in the same class..... 10/10
Only four boots there Phoebe

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You know what I meant H2.... LOL

This my friends img_20120520_212504.jpg is the way to heaven...

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I was lured to the shorts. I remember a girlfriend back in the late 70s wearing very short, almost crotchless, denim shorts similar to: View attachment 51211
Yes but back in the '70's women had a bush...maybe a bit of shaving to tidy the knickerline....I don't think pussy waxing had been invented back then.

JustMe

Gold Member
Yes but back in the '70's women had a bush...maybe a bit of shaving to tidy the knickerline....I don't think pussy waxing had been invented back then.
Different means of waxing/shaving has been occurring for thousands of years in different cultures. Both men and women. Even in the Seventies, some removed all, but trimming was preferred. I was shaving in the 70s - and I don't mean myself.
I also remember being waxed once. (a couple of girls having but at my expense). I don't think it was technically called waxing though.
I still prefer to run my fingertips through at least a hit of pubic hair.
The young people seem to believe that they're the one's inventing all things sexual. Ha!

I don't want to take thread off subject though so I'll get it half way back on thread....
110814-louisep07-006.jpg