• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The worst job ever...must see its hilarious.

Snowy

Legend Member
i loved it I have often thought the worst job would to be Langtrees official tester because I would be the Boss I would be curious to see who would want the job lol
Can't understand why no one before me hasn't replied to your post, Count me in, I will happily be the Official Tester at Lantrees- Job of a life time. Just imagine going to & from work with a big smile on my face, when do you want me to start. haha.

Regards Snowy.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Can't understand why no one before me hasn't replied to your post, Count me in, I will happily be the Official Tester at Lantrees- Job of a life time. Just imagine going to & from work with a big smile on my face, when do you want me to start. haha.

Regards Snowy.

You do know you are going to be shagging all sorts of women now dont you? not just the ones you want to shag but all of them....... now think about that for a while and get back to me!

Snowy

Legend Member
You do know you are going to be shagging all sorts of women now dont you? not just the ones you want to shag but all of them....... now think about that for a while and get back to me!
Does this mean you want to be first, lol. But I do think that Mary- Anne K is only teasing everyone.

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
I've worked in palliative care/hospice care and it has been the most rewarding job I've ever done. Yes, there were times when it was sad but still rewarding. Some of the patients were embarrassed about being so weak they couldn't wipe their own bums or wash themselves as colleagues and I would bathe them.

Of course we wore gloves and they'd be apologetic about shitting while I was cleaning their bums or changing their soiled nappies but we reassured them it was okay.

I will admit it, sometimes it was unpleasant, extremely unpleasant having to wipe someone's shitty bum especially if they couldn't control their poos while I was cleaning them. But I always thought to myself that I'd be grateful if it was someone cleaning my dying mum's bum or mine if I was weak and dying. At least it was helping them die in less pain and some dignity.

Last edited:

Snowy

Legend Member
Re-read what I posted it has nothing to do with 1st/last etc etc....
I was only trying to have a laugh with you Phoebe, sorry my mistake, I forgot that to have a laugh or a joke with someone else, then that person has to have a sense of humour of some kind in the first place, which you clearly don't have, sorry again.