the importance of replying to fellow members

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
There are a few benefits for engaging on the Talkin sex forum.
the opportunity to make like minded friends and embark on a educational adventure for either yourself bringing new and exciting things to the forum, you never know what you might find out.

enjoy ladies and gents

xx indy

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
There are a few benefits for engaging on the Talkin sex forum.
the opportunity to make like minded friends and embark on a educational adventure for either yourself bringing new and exciting things to the forum, you never know what you might find out.

enjoy ladies and gents

xx indy
Agreed, you get out of a forum what you contribute in return. We are all unique and bring different flavours to discussions.

D

Deleted member 49173

and to get the pi$$ pulled by yur equal peers when you say something stuuupid .. lol

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I've learnt heaps from here and I'm 63 years old ! ............. Poor old Bugger

The Frenchman has also learnt many things in various parts of the forum.
I have also given some quality advice to some people, and I truly hope it has helped them.

It's a good forum mainly happy jovial and enjoyable.
Every now and then I see anger and annoyed people, These guy's need to remember we are all friends with an interest.
Punting 4 Play and SEX

:excited: The Frenchman:excited:

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Yes I enjoy what others say at times.
And don't care the rest of the time.
they call this a
Zero Give a Fuck Factor
Adds to the fun of this site which is all about information fun and a small dig every now and then.

opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one,

BTW Indi Fire, you look gorgeous today 🥰

🥐The Frenchman 😎

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
Interesting question what is the age range of forum member??? I became a member when I was 22ish wont give away my age hehehe

xx Indy