• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The final countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The dress would have to be made out of those stunning ties Happy2 long enough to hind the RM Williams

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
No no no I could never dress as a man what would I do with the boobs
I would be happy to help dress the men as women though assist with hair and make up, do up their bra's run my hand over their stockings

I can dress myself honey :) but it would be nice to dress each other :)

What style of dress to go with my Akubra and my style of ties Miss M

A doberman would look good on that look ;)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
So does this forum shut down in 6hrs at 12 am EST.
hi Longjohn. i believe the forum closes @ 12.00 midnight on Wednesday 21-08-2016.
you will be able to assess the posts to read but not to add a post . emails and conversations will still be accessible

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
This is going to get silly. I have decided I will end on 888 posts. So seven more to go. (unless the old brickbat is trickin)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hi Longjohn. i believe the forum closes @ 12.00 midnight on Wednesday 21-08-2016.
you will be able to assess the posts to read but not to add a post . emails and conversations will still be accessible
if it spose to finish on 21/08/2016 how come its still going? 10 days later

Obbie

Legend Member
See ya everyone ! It's been great knowing most of you on here ! I see a few are on another site so I guess we will chat again cheers to all !!/

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Will Mary-Anne change her mind? and this was a cunning ploy to make us all love each other, hmmmmm

gooner14

Gold Member
When this forum shut down, does it mean we cant access it completely? I know it's kinda weird question, but sometimes forum may retain some functionalities

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
it'll regenerate into a far bigger forum with all the bells n whizrles to keep us all happy even me;)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
When this forum shut down, does it mean we cant access it completely? I know it's kinda weird question, but sometimes forum may retain some functionalities
gooner14 i believe the forum will still be accessible, as a read only ( no posting ) , the emails and conversations will still be in operation .

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Since no question is dumb (only those asking them), what is the difference between 'emails' and 'conversations' and 'PM'? Aren't they all the same?

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Since no question is dumb (only those asking them), what is the difference between 'emails' and 'conversations' and 'PM'? Aren't they all the same?
conversations and P/M are the same , named different depending on the forum , emails are a notification that you have a conversation, p/m .

i am not sure if you can reply with an email ( never tried )

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
And MAK will send out special phones for those of us with fat thumbs so we can type properly ;)
war's ur probim im a hi ly edumacated peep buy nun ohter dan the christian brohters use to luv chapel times speshially fryday evnin's

gooner14

Gold Member
Add me into your PM list if you're into Asian girls, mainly koreans & jap I see...don't mind the occasional hot caucasion on locanto or backpage of course, but definitely paying 700-800/hr for a punt just not my cup of tea..

Status
Not open for further replies.