Thank You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
In the sex industry a lot of workers have some unusual mystic experiences and most are believers even though they do little to follow through and do there little bit to make this a better world for everyone.I'm a believer and recently had a reason to some real hard praying.Just recieved a message all the way from China to tell me my praying worked and our creator answered my prayers.Whilst I won't discuss the details I wanted to say thank you somewhere were it might make a diffference to someone else one day.
Pay It Forward

Last edited:
J

Jerome

Thanks for that beautiful post Maryanne.
Would you care to share any of those experiences? It would'nt have to be your own (or include anyones' name actually). I'm very interested in what you've hinted at.
Please do share :c)
By the way, that movie "Pay It Forward" changed my life, in no small way, like no other event I call recall easily.
Very inspiring!!
Beautiful actually...

J

justcurious

good people

hi
just reading your story, there are some great people in this world, i volunteer at the local PCYC and have been working with some of our youth..one of our police officers, has contact with the local school, one of these young male students took his life recently, and they were having a memorial breakfast to remember their young friend, he loved a particular song and it was wanted to be played on the morning, in hunting in the shops for this song/album, i was told it was unavailable, there was this lady a complete stanger to me, she had the album, offered it to me, i picked it up from her work, and the kids were able to remember their young friend through music, in doing this it has opened a flood gate of emotion in alot of our young male minds, alot of things were talked about and i believe alot more of our youth were saved by this kind ladies genorosity ...so do believe...life is truly rewarding
justcurious ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
R

racer_xxx

Hi Mary-Anne,
I'm very new here, so it's great to hear someone with similar beliefs to myself.
...and great to hear that your prayers were answered.
Phill

C

cli-max

Reocurring Dreams - My Resting Place

I was going to post in the cafe, but it's closed.

Anyhow, I have a REOCCURING DREAM about my 'final resting place'
Meaning, it will be my next residence - and the last ( I hope )
I find I doodle on paper now, when i'm on the phone etc. It's a picture of the house and surrounds.

It is SO real that I can walk through the house as if i've always been there.
It is set on about 4-5 acres of natural bushland - away from suburbia. In my dreams, I can smell the eucalyptus trees, the cooking smell of the kitchen - french fried bread and free range eggs, hearty soups and woodfire bakes.
I hear the log fire crackling, and the sound of the stream when i'm outside, under the large verandah that surrounds the house.

The house has stone walls and a slate floor with 2 large earth coloured floor rugs. The front door has colourful leadlight.
It's mainly one large room. There's a huge log fireplace in the centre, with a mantle and hearth. A wood stove - being part of it - is at the rear, and a lengthy timber kitchen bench, and dining table. My large sofas, bed, and a spa are near the log fire, with 2 tall candelabra's. I can feel the warmth of the fire. I can hear the rain on the tin roof of the house and verandah.
It has a very wide bay window with a chase lounge day bed set in, and lots of soft cushions. I read books there, with the warm sunshine filtering in with the fragrance of the lavender and jasmin - filling the room. It has french doors on the opposite side, that lead out to the verandah on the east side, letting the morning sunshine in to warm the kitchen.
The only other room is a laundry/bathroom off to one side. I wash my hair in soft rainwater from the tank, that also supplies the fresh drinking water.

There are colourful pot-plants and wind chimes, here and there on all sides of the verandah. Green spinach and red ripe tomatoes grow in the rich soil.
Herbs grow in the window boxes, in reach from the kitchen bench.
My Staffi has acres of area, and the stream that runs through the property, surrounded by Arum and Calla lillies - to explore. From here I can hear the sound of the music from the house, and see the smoke from the chimney.
In the hotter weather I sleep soundly outside on the verandah. There's a white net that suspends from the underside of the verandah roof, and surrounds me while I sleep in the cool night air. I hear crickets, and the tinkling of wind chimes in the gentle breeze.

And that's usually when I wake up, sad that it's not real.
But I just KNOW that it WILL happen, and I smile. :happy7:

H

hilly

well well well

:angel1:

So Im not the only one that does that Whewww.
Doodles on paper that is -lol
You have to beleave in your dreams to make
them come true--but you know that only to well
sometimes you just have to wait a little longer
for that to happen so dont give up babe - :nono:
-------hilly------

C

cli-max

Diary Of The Search

THE SEARCH

Today I began the search, to find the place in my dreams. Already, hours surfing the net, picture after picture comes up and I look for something familiar. The acreage is plentiful, uncleared natural bushland, just as I see in the dreams. Some have streams that run through the property, and beautiful big red gums and eucalypt. Some have existing homes with wide verandah's and tin roofs. Some are still natural, where I can walk acre after acre to decide the best position to build. Always at the back of my mind is the distance to be considered, how many k's to and fro. Practical thinking strays, in the realization that property is so affordable - a little further out than I had imagined. The impulsiveness I was born with almost overpowers my common sense. :icon_boun
The word is out, and friends truly surprise me with their interest in seeing me realize my dreams can become reality. Real Estate brochures from one - listing rural possabilities, and calculating distances with me. Travel to one of them by another, to report back after sighting - while I am at work.
Emails to agents, informing of my interest in some have begun. And my excitement starts to build! It's hard to savor the moment and just enjoy the weeks/months ahead, in anticipation - of recognizing my final resting place.

C

cli-max

Quote:

Thanks Hilly

To use your phrase: NEVER SAY IT CAN'T BE DONE! :ky: :laughing1
( well, I AM known to be stubborn )

xx :angel1:

H

hilly

Stubborn ? hummm

Wonder how big this diary going to be,
Bet its going to be a big book knowing
This stubborn girl--lol--Ahum--lol--
with maps in hand she is looking
and with a keen eye she also knows
whats she wants--stain glass door humm.
Arrrrrrrrr--For that Dream------- ::)
But It will be worth it in the End.
----hilly----

C

cli-max

Smarty Britches

Yeah well, i'm full of...........surprises too...mate! :icon_boun
The 'book' is on the back burner for a wee while now, i've got too many pies in the oven. I've just gotta catch my breath! ;D

I'll make sure you're the first to know when i'm up to the next chapter Hilly.
Ha Ha
Oh, and look out ( i'm sure you will ) for my next interesting thread:
The FUGLY DUCKLING that ...............

H

hilly

thats me

This ugly duckling took 26 years to find what he was looking for
and when he found it was over the moon and would never change
a thing would do it over givien a chance even grew a beard to help--lol
:headbang: -----hilly----- :headbang:

C

cli-max

The Search Is..........

Well, the SEARCH is well and truly on the back burner.
An opportunity arose, that took precedence. Instead of moving to the outskirts, I decided to put 100% into OUTSKIRT Retreat - as a ...........MADAM! :laughing1 :la: :ky: :laughing1

Yep, that's me: Full-on with one project, then head-on into another!

So, for now it's THIS house that's in my reoccurring dreams.
Hmmmmm, maybe we could have a leadlight door.........and.....

S

Spice Me

cli-max said:
Yeah well, i'm full of...........surprises too...mate! :icon_boun
The 'book' is on the back burner for a wee while now, i've got too many pies in the oven. I've just gotta catch my breath! ;D

I'll make sure you're the first to know when i'm up to the next chapter Hilly.
Ha Ha
Oh, and look out ( i'm sure you will ) for my next interesting thread:
The FUGLY DUCKLING that ...............

Cli-max...many dreams are goals that have just not yet found direction....and sometimes the search is the learning curve for what should be found is many times already know .... but the question elludes us.

as for Fugly the Duckling... i'll pluck ya feather anynight....under me dunna....lol

Spice Me

H

hilly

sorry guys-lol

Sorry guys but max-babe is to busy running after me wheel chair
calling-hillyyyyyyyyyyyyy -- if ya not to busy could you fix this and that
will have to put brake,s on this thing--opps she forgot to look---
the this and that has been done -its the other that worrys me -lol
I know you like this one-- :ky: ---hilly--- :ky:

C

cli-max

You' Got That Right

That's why you've got a 6 pack Hillyyyyyyyyyy. You'll never get fat babe! :angel1:

S

scarface

The other side

It is really great that you have had some enlightenment in your life Ma. Life gives us so many high's and lows . To have something answered in a metaphysical way is great . Hopefully you will grasp it by both hands and build on what you have found.Something from deep within, you never thought could and would surface. You are in a position of influence and approaching a different plain in your life . you will have to be dedicated to retain what you have found. Quite often answers only come very late inlife 70-80's we are to old to make use of them for the good of others.Quite often we are coduits without even knowing. I feel very heartened and i say this with the deepest respect.

D

diamond 1

the only staff member who really was the best at langtrees was warren.i wish he didnt see me upset last night.as i have nothing but total respect for the man.love you warren pity you work for such an intolerable woman love and kisses diamond.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is probably by mistake that this hit this post, but it is a special message that I never forget.
Diamond I agree Warren is a special person and so are you, its just our timing isn't right at the moment.
Go forward Gal, and still welcome at the taxation meeting if our timing suits you better than the public meeting, which will be in the city around 1 O'clock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Scarface

That was special and treasured and also why life is so much fun.50 this year and now so forward to the next 30 odd years.

Status
Not open for further replies.