• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tell me do you prefer Redheads, blondes or Brunettes?

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
People have all kinds of preferences? Some cannot do without a red-headed ginger, while some prefer to shack up with an exotic brunette! But, does the colour of the hair dictate everything?

Some say that the colour of your partner’s eyes contributes to your attraction and drive for them? What you lot, have to say? Do you feel more jubilant looking into a beautiful emerald green pair of eyes, or are you more turned on when you are pulling back a mane of blonde hair?!

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member
People have all kinds of preferences? Some cannot do without a red-headed ginger, while some prefer to shack up with an exotic brunette! But, does the colour of the hair dictate everything?

Some say that the colour of your partner’s eyes contributes to your attraction and drive for them? What you lot, have to say? Do you feel more jubilant looking into a beautiful emerald green pair of eyes, or are you more turned on when you are pulling back a mane of blonde hair?!
Color for me not much as long as she has what it takes to tackle me :jimlad:

AusGopher

Diamond Member
I don't have a preference of hair colour, yet to say I have been with more blondes throughout the years than brunettes or redheads. But in saying that, I think if you can converse with a person regardless of hair colour, it can build a "bond" that makes it more comfortable for both parties

X

Xavier Jung

As a redhead I certainly have an attraction for my kindred. Having said that, the Soul is all colours.