• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Aizensan

Silver Member
There are some 'gaming' glasses out there which usually have a yellow tint to them which reduces the amount of blue light you receive from screens. Helps with long uses on computers.

Not sure how prices fair with others but I've found them to work (meaning less eye strain and less of a headache for prolonged used but that's different from person to person!) since my day job is with computers and I spend quite a bit at home on them in my spare time as well.Bonus is they have prescription as well :) hope that helps.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yes same problem here - when I got my glasses they asked if I used a computer and suggested a special lens to help protect my eyes but I still get sore, tired eyes - probably not as bad as if I didn't but I find having a break helps
I think the computer glasses do help. The lenses do have a blue tint which breaks the glare of the computer screen. But they won't protect you from tiredness. Agree a break helps, just a couple of mins now and then works wonders.