• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC- Queena

A

Annoyance

Finally its the day to cash in my raincheck and head down to TBC. Amazing enough the first person to greet me was Queena herself, and I got the usual hr session. Chatted in-between the massage and found she's a good character which was nice, and she applied the right amount of pressure I wanted. Her technique was great that I was on cloud 9 as she worked her magic from my head to my feet, almost fell asleep a few times as it felt too good. Along came the hot towels and I was ready for the second course, and I got my usual tag to test the waters. At the end of it I walked out in total bliss, she's definitely going into my fav list where has she been all my life heh.

WechatIMG6642.jpeg WechatIMG6643.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Annoyance

clearly you still think you're going to live forever .. why waste half an hour sleeping ?? LOL

Cause she was taking me to heaven so to speak Promassuer63, btw I wasn't tired before the session unless you've experienced a similar feeling you won't know whats it like. A fair amount of ppl believe being sore or in pain from a massage is good but that's only 1 point of view on how to enjoy a massage.