• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

WoodyWil

Silver Member
All up it took about 30 hours. It definitely wasn't a quick one! I'm very lucky that the ink went into my skin well, it could have easily taken twice as long on some people.
do you think colour in a tattoo is more vibrant on a female compared to a tattoo on a male.
from all the tattoos I have seen this does seen to be the case !

Lyla Rose

Silver Member
do you think colour in a tattoo is more vibrant on a female compared to a tattoo on a male.
from all the tattoos I have seen this does seen to be the case !

It really depends on the condition and the colour of your skin. Because the tattoo is seen through the top layer of skin the lighter your sin the more vibrant it will appear (my tattoos would be much brighter if I didn't have an olive tone to my skin). As women tend to take better care of their skin with moisturisers, sun cream, etc often times their skin is just in better condition for tattoos. Oestrogen also helps keep skin soft and smooth so there's a good change higher levels of that is also helping :)

WoodyWil

Silver Member
It really depends on the condition and the colour of your skin. Because the tattoo is seen through the top layer of skin the lighter your sin the more vibrant it will appear (my tattoos would be much brighter if I didn't have an olive tone to my skin). As women tend to take better care of their skin with moisturisers, sun cream, etc often times their skin is just in better condition for tattoos. Oestrogen also helps keep skin soft and smooth so there's a good change higher levels of that is also helping :)
I think you are absolutely correct.
Does the art work and colour look better with water or oil on your skin
my next tattoo I am thinking of getting less colour And a larger piece of art work

Lyla Rose

Silver Member
I think you are absolutely correct.
Does the art work and colour look better with water or oil on your skin
my next tattoo I am thinking of getting less colour And a larger piece of art work

Not sure about oil but if you put pawpaw on it tends to bring out the colour a lot and make it pop. Just exfoliating and moisturising every day will also keep the skin looking nice and bring out the colours more.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
What colour is the tattoo you want removed? Darker colours will come out better. Lighter colours are difficult. The tattoo is faded over multiple sessions until it's gone. It's a very expensive process, though. I haven't had it done, but I've seen tattoos in the process of being removed or faded to cover up.
I will show you Billie.. (you need to fix ur name in here hahahaha)...
Its a black outline with lighter pastel shades colouring it.. I got quoted $500 for a session of lazer removal with this new lazer that guarantees 100% removals after 5 sessions or free sessions until its gone... they said i may need up to 4 or 5 sessions.. which Im ok with.. $2500 for a removal I guess..

WoodyWil

Silver Member
:happy:
Not sure about oil but if you put pawpaw on it tends to bring out the colour a lot and make it pop. Just exfoliating and moisturising every day will also keep the skin looking nice and bring out the colours more.
I have seen some elderly men's tattoos and they have faded quite a lot
I am.not sure is its because of there age or the age of the tattoo for that matter.
but I think in the nineteen fifties there was not much use of colour like today or the fact that inks where not high quality.
so on men what do you think would be good to keep a tattoo looking as best is can.
I know that sun and aged skin does not help to keep them looking there best

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
3d-leg-tattoo-and-others-...-so-real-looking-some-r-very-disturbing-...-def-not-for-me-but-must-admit-they-sharp39-re-very-eye-catching.jpg

WoodyWil

Silver Member
I have seen a lot of very good 3D art done on pavements. but to see this 3D affect in a tattoo is very striking. And I think it's popularity. will grow very quickly. If it hasn't already.
just on a curious not I wonder how many tattoos have been done on the butt .
In the nineteen sixties. Some girls had there teeth done with little flowers or lady bugs.
Is that still being done these days ??

WoodyWil

Silver Member
I have seen pictures of a penis cut in half and for the guy to have sex he has to hold it together for penetration but this is sick too
I have seen a video of a guy nailing his scrotum to a Board using nail gun

I have seen a guy wrap his dick in alfoil then put the end in a wall socket
but hey people butcher there body this way fine
but a Tattoo is a work of art and an expression

WoodyWil

Silver Member
I wish I would be around 30 or 40 years from now watching an interview with someone that does this to themselves
even today there would not be to many people around thinking that this is attractive
I wonder what there chances are of becoming a lawyer or politician or even a doctor lol