• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
do you have a preference?
is there a limit?
do you have any ink?
wheres your favorite tattoo located on a girl?

Attachments

• 1.0x0.jpg
    1.0x0.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 19
  • pheromones-in-humans-hot-chick.jpg
    pheromones-in-humans-hot-chick.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 94cfdcf25bac488bf03d8eb585f16d74.jpeg
    94cfdcf25bac488bf03d8eb585f16d74.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 43417583877098835_13pzgry2_c1.jpg
    43417583877098835_13pzgry2_c1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 17
  • img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 15
  • images (9).jpg
    images (9).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 15
  • tat41_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    tat41_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 14

MrBig

Diamond Member
I used to be really against them. I don't mind them any more as long as it's not over the top. Stylish rather than freakish.
None on myself, though there's potential to use them to improve my looks. ;)

User184

Gold Member
Like everything, if they're done right they look awesome. I've nothing against tattoo's myself. Neither for or against. I've seen entire back and arms covered and looks awesome, and I've seen single pic tattoo's done terrible.

As for me, no ink here. Though I am planning on getting one in the next few weeks. Though it'll be very small and discrete.

And no preference on location. As long as it's done well, could be anywhere for all I care.

Summer Loving

Bronze Member
I have two roses located on my shoulder , I personally love tattoos but also will never be able to go over the top with them. I like to think of them as a form of expression :) every time I see a tattoo I am one of those people who ask about about the meaning behind them , you can get a whole life story from one tattoo, or a confession about a drunken mistake haha

Dallas

Legend Member
I think certain ones look amazing, and in some cases very hot, but I struggle with the idea of a permanent design on either myself or a partner. I'd like to try a wash off one one day, just for fun

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
The ones I like best on ladies are ones that flow with their body shape, accentuating the form rather than hiding it.
Really, really don't like ones that replace where the pubic hair should be though, never seen an example of that that I thought looks good.

Yoshi Langtrees

Gold Member
19-tree-tattoo.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
do you have a preference?
is there a limit?
do you have any ink?
wheres your favorite tattoo located on a girl?
Yes: no tattoos.
Certainly not.
Where I can't see it.

Having said that, a number of my regulars do have them, some very prominent. I can look past them but ideally they wouldn't be there. Large tattoos especially can ruin a girl's natural beauty, which in the eye of this beholder has no place for graffiti or artwork. But I respect their choice to put whatever they want on their own body.

Last edited:

Delilah

Gold Member
I have a couple of small one's you would hardly know were there but i am planning on getting a bigger piece on my hip/thigh. I want it to be really special & unique to me so will be getting it designed by the artist. Just have to find the right artist for the job, there is no rush with these things. What they can do these days is amazing compared to years ago, a lot of them really are pieces of art. x

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
I have two.
I want more
I love Maria

No more needs to be said

Why lord spikey you smooth talker :p
Looking at completing my own designed back piece will let you know when the colours are just right heehee

Btw your piece are very lovely xxx

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
LOVE them. Especially when they mean something, I feel like I'm looking at more than just ink on skin. I love it when tattoos tell a story, y'know? I've got virgin skin myself but hopefully not for long. Back/shoulder tatts are my favourite.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Why lord spikey you smooth talker :p
Looking at completing my own designed back piece will let you know when the colours are just right heehee

Btw your piece are very lovely xxx

Oh, Maria

Painted but not Tainted.
Inky, but not stinky.
Illustrated, but not frustrated
Just Gorgeous

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Bailey is a stunning lady..... She is one of our native ladies with a touch of Irish in her!
Look at this photo of her.... GORGEOUS! Bailey Brookes 6.JPG