• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Happy2

Legend Member
Like or dislike it is a very personal decision and of course should be made sober
And for the people who dislike tattoos What do we think when a whole "people"
For example many polynesian people have tattoos for culural reasons as well as personal decoration

J

jaguar00

Tattoo's on women are quite hot, provided they are small and professionally done. Girls with tat's also sem to have a more outgoing personality from my experience.

Oh, and first post, Hi everyone :)

A

adventurethis

Depends on the tattoo and the place really, I think they can look really sexy if done right.

W

WRXXR

Nudity below but i dont mind tattoo's provided its not overboard!
Nice
01.jpg

sophie-dee-massive-boobies-redhead-tattoo-pierced-navel.jpg

Not so
female+tattoo+designs.jpeg

Unique-Couple-Girls-Tattoos.jpg

hot-chicks-with-tattoos-topless-10.jpg

F

Farm Boy

That depends WRXXR we are all different with different ideas, some of those woman could cover all there ink with a woman's business suit .
And by the way if any of those above lades came home with my son they would be made welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
I am glad you edited your original post Farmboy. Thought you were one of the macintosh brigade covering the ladies in suet Even now you may wish to cane your sons dates?

F

Farm Boy

Macintosh WTF are you on about H2, Macintosh sell tractors nothing to do with Fire Brigade's or lady's clothing .

H

hot_stuff_900

How ridiculous!! That is like saying all guys who visit WL's are bogans.

They are more than likely desperate drunk losers or sleazy husbands cheating on their wives. WLs clients are more than likely too drunk to remember.

david86

Bronze Member
I hate them...I just prefer a girl with clean skin. I could let something small and subtle slide though (like on the ankle etc).

Maybe it's my upbringing....Parents told me to never bring home a girl with Tattoos :)

david86

Bronze Member
I hate them...I just prefer a girl with clean skin. I could let something small and subtle slide though (like on the ankle etc).

Maybe it's my upbringing....Parents told me to never bring home a girl with Tattoos :)

M

madison

They are more than likely desperate drunk losers or sleazy husbands cheating on their wives. WLs clients are more than likely too drunk to remember.

wow ... did u just pass ur 16th birthday ??

MEH ... you only live once .. do as you please, and what makes you happy , fuck others appinions . :hello:

Banjo6938

Silver Member
I love women with tattoos as long as she is not completely covered. They add some mystery, smoething to talk about and something to caress.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Prostitute with tattoos is definitely a bogan chick.

Tattoos fade and look terrible as your skin wrinkles over time. Short term decision but a life time of regret and tattoo of a person's name you can not remember.

hey Hotstuff ( yer rite a wanna-be i'm thinking ) u seem to be very opinionated but u haven't said anything about yourself in yr profile or in the forums. so how about u tell us about yourself and then we might take u seriously .

John

Lingham

Diamond Member
Personally, I prefer girls not to have tattoos but I can accept something subtle and small. I can't help feeling sorry for all those (guys and girls) with lots of highly visible tattoos, for I think they will regret getting them when they are older.

A

adelle

Well it depends on the tattoo, the girl, the size of the tattoo, the placing of it.. etc. Generally, I agree with most that small, well-designed, and discreet tattoos can be really sexy, and even feminine. I don't have any tattoos personally, but I find that some people can be really close-minded about the topic. I don't think that tattoos have anything to do with class, or at least they don't have too. In any case, if I were to get a tattoo or two (which I plan to before I die) I would like small semi-discreet ones on places such as my inner wrist, or on the nape of my neck etc. The sort of place you can hide with a watch or hair, but show if you like, just like a part of the body or a naughty little secret ;)

@johnlou, you make a VERY valid point. hot_stuff_900 sounds like a "desperate drunk loser" in any case.

M

Miss Aeryn

Well since I have tattoos, must make me a bogan lmao. As for the long rolled out line 'well they get wrinkly', reality check - so will you regardless of tattoos or not. Age claims all in the end. But with the proper care (not full immersion in sun day in day out) the art can last a hell of a long time.

IMO tattoos are like punting - YMMV - each to their own.

ps. @ WRXXR - hot photos :)

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Im not a huge fan of tats
they have to be meaningful
like the names of your children or something

Taslyn Pierce

♥Exotic Dancer of Langtrees♥
Diamond Member
I have 2 sleeves in the process
I plan to be covered throat to ankle.
It's not for everyone but I will never insult someone that
is clean skin because they don't have tattoos.
Having tattoos does not mean you're a bad girl or a bogan
I thought we learnt at a young age not to judge people by what they look like?

Everyone ages differently and I personally cannot wait until I'll be old and wrinkly because I'll have this beautiful artwork that reminds me of my youth and what I was going through in my life at that time.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hey Hotstuff ( yer rite a wanna-be i'm thinking ) u seem to be very opinionated but u haven't said anything about yourself in yr profile or in the forums. so how about u tell us about yourself and then we might take u seriously .

John
lol it seems that it was too hot in here for Hotstuff , Hotstuff has left the forum , what a bogen :)