• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

tantric massage

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tantricguru

I wish to introduce myself as a tantric practitioner, I have over 20 years experience in massage, of which 15 as a tantric practitioner. I have always been interested in women sensuality and in finding waysto improve their ability to enjoy the pleasures of a sexual nature. Some women, even after years of marriage or relationship are not aware of their true potential in experiencing deep, intense and multiple orgasms.
here is a true experience told by a woman.

Beginning at my shoulders, my guide applied lavish quantities of oil upon my body. My guide's hands then rubbed along my back, sides and up toward the sides of my breasts. With my hands extended over my head, I found myself anticipating more. Soon, I found myself crying silently for more. How rich an experience it was to realize all that I needed was to relax and enjoy the ecstasy of this exquisite touch.

Eventually it became time to remove the solitary towel, my body now crying out for exploration. As if reading my mind my guide's well-oiled hands began to stroke along my buttocks; exploring up and down the crease; moving from my labia to my rosebud. Occasionally my guide would grasp my labial lips, holding them for a prolonged moment. This was an extremely sensual experience and I found myself reflexively arching my back to allow better access to my clit. I was left breathless and in ecstasy, a word I find myself repeating over and over again to describe this experience.

By now, my guide's fingers had made it to most of the intimate parts of my body. Simultaneously massaging my clitoris, one finger firmly atop my rosebud, with another inserted into my Yoni. Soon, I was “riding the wave” of back-to-back orgasms. Knowing that I was completely in my guide's hands, literally and figuratively, allowing full access to wherever these intuitive and talented fingers were being guided. Amazingly, at that moment, I did not hesitate or feel reluctant for all of my body to be explored. My entire body now writhed and quivered uncontrollably as my buttocks thrust in the air, over and over again. I had relinquished control, and it was wonderful.

Encore. Just as I thought that there was no more to be done, I was given the opportunity to rest. Having caught my breath, my guide helped me to roll over and onto my back. Then, just as before, a towel was placed across my midsection. At this point, with little inhibition, I secretly hoped that it would soon be removed. I now found it difficult to restrain myself, in anticipation of again being complete nude and unencumbered.

Mercifully, I would not have to wait for long, as my guide began to massage my breasts, then my inner thigh. Removing the towel now exposed my smooth and freshly waxed private area. Including my swollen clitoris, which now presented itself for attention. And it did receive attention, as did my labia, Yoni and “rosebud”. My Goddess Spot was explored as I quivered over and over again. My release felt endless as my guide and I came together to understand my body. It was stunning to know that after 40 years on this planet so much could be revealed to me about the inner workings of my physical being.

I was exhausted and invigorated all at the same time. I would sleep well that night, awaking the following morning with a feeling of clarity and creativity that can only be found when the body and mind and truly cleansed.

Re-living my experience

During the days, which followed, I found myself looking back on that afternoon with a sense of memory that would previously have been unimaginable. Simply recalling the moment would produce orgasmic quivers! Tantra Massage provides a vehicle for addressing the total needs of the female body, it has it’s own rhythm and purpose. The experience has opened my eyes and my body to a new level of being and I will forever be changed by the experience.

kencan

Foundation Member
Interesting article.Sounds like it was more than fun.But you refrained from saying if your GUIDE was male or female.It would be intersting to know.
I know the tale aroused me.

R

Reputable

Erotic and enlightening.

Tantricguru, how did you learn your art ? Presently, what is the best way for others to learn your art, apart from many years of experience ?

Status
Not open for further replies.