• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Swingers Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigtrev

Bronze Member
Hi Every one,
Are there any decent clubs operating at the moment. Would appreciate somewhere that isn't full os sleezy single blokes.
Cheers
Trevor

T

Tania Admin

Hi Every one,
Are there any decent clubs operating at the moment. Would appreciate somewhere that isn't full os sleezy single blokes.
Cheers
Trevor
I haven't seen much info on the Perth scene lately. My guess is with all that's going on it's slowed right down for safe health reasons. Hopefully you get a bite and some members post some info. If you find any info elsewhere, please be sure to share with us here :)

S

SilverSurfer44

I cant think of swingers being active with cvurus around. Less sexual drive, Less men with stiffees and Less aroused females means Less sex.

The condom industry would be suffering.

Sex is out at the moment.

I wouldnt go , my sex drive has affected my drving. I cant drive as much now.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Sometimes if you search the term “greedy girls Perth“ a bit shows up here and there.

MikeB

Legend Member
They allow you take a w/l in to be a couple?
If the W/l touts for business once inside this would not be tolerated and would be shown the door very quickly. Was reportedly a problem at some venues previously. I understand some W/Ls would head into a nearby swingers venue on a slow night and tout for business.

The current swingers venues work hard to differentiate themselves from the guaranteed sex on entry associated with a brothel. while private arrangements are private, an “on the clock“ W/L could be contrary to that setting if she openly touts for additional opportunities.

there are a number of W/Ls who go as couples off the clock. They have private lives & enjoy fun as do any other. Have attended with some in this capacity and everyone has been smiles all round.

However, if attending with a client & the the client objected to the W/l sharing her favours to non payers ( have seen this) would be an issue and being shown the door for one or both.

The quality of the ambience is destroyed by possessive jealous partners irrespective of what their “couple” status, they shouldn’t be there and are discourage in the first place & screened from returning If this behaviours is observed.

MikeB

Legend Member
Recent experiences show the scene is alive and getting back to usual here in Perth. Especially love the Thursday events, those greedy girls are amazing.

looking forward to tonight, have a FWB ready to go & hoping the hot horny MILFs from last week are up for more naked pool before a group session main event, with a squirt show to precede the final shared shower😈. Now thats a great way to share a thursday night. Sure beats verging out on the lounge at home watching Netflix 🤔

S

SilverSurfer44

Recent experiences show the scene is alive and getting back to usual here in Perth. Especially love the Thursday events, those greedy girls are amazing.

looking forward to tonight, have a FWB ready to go & hoping the hot horny MILFs from last week are up for more naked pool before a group session main event, with a squirt show to precede the final shared shower😈. Now thats a great way to share a thursday night. Sure beats verging out on the lounge at home watching Netflix 🤔
Are single guys allowed or need to be a couple

MikeB

Legend Member
Are single guys allowed or need to be a couple
I am a single guy and am well accepted without judgement or prejudice. As always YMMV.

Single guys are "allowed" at the organiser's discretion and sometimes the numbers invited are limited depending on the planned nature of the event. To be invited, they have to show the social skills to be able to mingle, be respectful, understand that no mean no and not approach with the expectation of a guaranteed outcome. If you don't fit in, you may not get invited back, just as in life.

Last night there were no "couples" . one guy brought two FWB and I gave a FWB a life as we live close, They were all very greedy girls looking for multiple single guys to play with and everyone left with huge smiles.

Hate going to those swingers events when it's full of those awlfull firebrigade couples and there Bible's and church crap!!!
Only ever been to the Devils and Sinners, Whips and Crops, Liquid Love Lounge/Jelly Wrestling or Greedy Girl Gangbang night swingers events.

Only seen pussy being praised and butts being flogged in the BDSM dungeon!

Usually political correctness, prejudices and inhibitions are left outside the door!

You must have net nanny redirecting your searches to end up at the events you describe!
Heard that one more mature greedy girl is looking for a 50 guy GB to celebrate her big 0 birthday shortly! That in quiet old downtown Perth;):excited:

S

SilverSurfer44

Whats the cost does, your gal pal need a chubby pal, handbag for attending event? Email me if so

Last edited by a moderator:

bjmeup

Bronze Member
This seems super interesting but I'm nervous just thinking about going to one. I'd hate to come off as rude or creepy

Funukguy

Bronze Member
both places in Perth are very cool. everybody will talk to you and make you feel welcome

richm

Gold Member
A recent trip to infusions was great, very welcoming in that there were people that know single guys turn up & as long as you're polite & understanding most are fine about it. Recognising that there are couples that are already friends & keep within their 4some, 6some is one thing, but there's always someone who will introduce themselves if you don't ... it is after all a social club of like minded adults

Status
Not open for further replies.