• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Swanbourne beach

equanimous

Bronze Member
Where a bouts is it ? what the address ? really interested in going :eek:ccasion14

Warnbro
If I got it right this should give you the info and directions.
Hope its useful.
I live closer to wanbro than swanborne but find swanny a bit more vibrant with lots of nonnudes walking dogs and jogging. Bit of weed washed up on the wanbro beach with high tides compacting the sand. but I'm sure that with change with the season. If you like swimming I think wanbro prob bit more sheltered. just my opinion
:newbie:

equanimous

Bronze Member
Dermabrasion and Killer waves...............A sad day for public nudity..........
Nah it was OK ......... for a while anyway Quite busy by late morning. I like to go early and beat the crowd. Nice walk along the beach to this brick structure on the beach at the other end of the barracks. Met some nice ladies walking thier dogs.....they seemed happy to talk to a nude stranger.
Nothing as exciting as dinadina's visit....but I dont have the balls to wank on the beach in front of strangers...........Yet :angel12:

W

WRXXXR

Nice walk along the beach to this brick structure on the beach at the other end of the barracks:

I'm often seen with my big hard rod in my hand (sexy i know!!) walking to that structure.

Happens to be one of the last decent beach fishing spots left in Perth. Not uncommon to have a naked bloke look into the bucket and ask the age old question "caught anything". "keep standing in that spot and next cast I will!"

equanimous

Bronze Member
But seriously if you go to warnbro... douse yourself in insect repellant!! I've got about 100 sandfly bites from there and it is very unpleasant!!! :sad1:

equanimous

Bronze Member
Happens to be one of the last decent beach fishing spots left in Perth. Not uncommon to have a naked bloke look into the bucket and ask the age old question "caught anything". "keep standing in that spot and next cast I will!"[/QUOTE]
Haha :laughing4............... then you'd be using worms for bait

E

expertsexchanges

Went down to swanbourne this week and I set up on my own--not too close to anyone and before I knew it there were three guys set up around me giving themselves a good time as they perved. One guy set up just in front of me (about 5 metres away) and turned to face me so I opened my legs apart to give him a view. I got very turned on. I pretended to be asleep but I could see out from under my hat that I had covering my face that he was enjoying the view! Thanks to the guys for not coming up to me and harrassing me--makes it so much more pleasurable when they just perve.

Nice one!

Pm me next time you're keen to be perved on, I'll promise to maintain the 5 metre boundary, I'll be the one drooling with a dopey look on my face.

S

sexycrystal

Warnbro
If I got it right this should give you the info and directions.
Hope its useful.
I live closer to wanbro than swanborne but find swanny a bit more vibrant with lots of nonnudes walking dogs and jogging. Bit of weed washed up on the wanbro beach with high tides compacting the sand. but I'm sure that with change with the season. If you like swimming I think wanbro prob bit more sheltered. just my opinion
:newbie:

Hay sweetie didn't get address :( could you please send it thank you mwah mwah

V

Villa1278

Love swannie.

Never had a problem. I love getting my gear off in front of a hundred strangers. Being a male I find it very sexual place. But I am very respectful. Respect is the key word to all aspects of sex isn't it.
Don't look too long. If you feel yr cock enjoying the view to much roll over. Not everyone wants to see it despite what fantasy you may have in your head.
Stay nude stay well

equanimous

Bronze Member
Love swannie.

Never had a problem. I love getting my gear off in front of a hundred strangers. Being a male I find it very sexual place. But I am very respectful. Respect is the key word to all aspects of sex isn't it.
Don't look too long. If you feel yr cock enjoying the view to much roll over. Not everyone wants to see it despite what fantasy you may have in your head.
Stay nude stay well

Well said I agree:eek:ccasion14

equanimous

Bronze Member
Went down there yesterday morning until the doctor chased me away. Beach is looking nice with afew high tides cleaning up the beach.
A guy was thoughtfully shaving his girlfriend mound in the middle of the beach and I think a bit other stuff was going on but didnt want to stare too much.
Think i might go down to warnbro tommorrow and see how that is.
I'll let you know what its like if I get there.
Q) Whats the difference between a french kiss & Australian kiss??
A) Both the same, except the aussie kiss is down under!!

dinadina

Bronze Member
Went down to Swanny yesterday--feeling very sexual. Set up at the far end on my own hoping some men would set up in front of me. Before long I had one guy set up his umbrella in front--not close enough for my liking so I opened my legs a bit so it would encourage him to take a peek. Then another guy came along and set up a little bit closer. He must have liked my show because he got up and moved closer. Then after a while he moved closer again! He ended up about a metre away! He was looking straight into my pussy and was rubbing himeself. I was trying to pretend that I was oblivious to this as I had my glasses on and a hat over my face but I could see every move he made. I told him he was a bit close but he paid no attention to that, he just kept pulling at himself. I was loving every minute of it! He must have seen I was enjoyin git too as I was very wet!. There were three other guys set up pretty close by and they were all doing likewise. In the end they all came as I watched. The guy who was 1 metre away wished me a good day and left but I was rediculously horny by then so I rubbed myself and came too while the other three watched. What a day at the beach. Thanks for the show guys--thanks for not coming any cloeser though--absolutely NO touching is allowed but you can watch all you like. Although four guys at once kind of looks a bit obvious--you should be taking turns to get close. Am thinking of bringing a friend down next time so you can check us both out! Will be back there this week!

Demon

Legend Member
Went down to Swanny yesterday--feeling very sexual. Set up at the far end on my own hoping some men would set up in front of me. Before long I had one guy set up his umbrella in front--not close enough for my liking so I opened my legs a bit so it would encourage him to take a peek. Then another guy came along and set up a little bit closer. He must have liked my show because he got up and moved closer. Then after a while he moved closer again! He ended up about a metre away! He was looking straight into my pussy and was rubbing himeself. I was trying to pretend that I was oblivious to this as I had my glasses on and a hat over my face but I could see every move he made. I told him he was a bit close but he paid no attention to that, he just kept pulling at himself. I was loving every minute of it! He must have seen I was enjoyin git too as I was very wet!. There were three other guys set up pretty close by and they were all doing likewise. In the end they all came as I watched. The guy who was 1 metre away wished me a good day and left but I was rediculously horny by then so I rubbed myself and came too while the other three watched. What a day at the beach. Thanks for the show guys--thanks for not coming any cloeser though--absolutely NO touching is allowed but you can watch all you like. Although four guys at once kind of looks a bit obvious--you should be taking turns to get close. Am thinking of bringing a friend down next time so you can check us both out! Will be back there this week!

:notworthy

Can you post when you are going to Swannie?:eek:ccasion14

mischief

Bronze Member
Sounds like a lot of fun, one day I might gather the courage to head down there, in the mean time, I'll stick to my back yard ;)

T

tiffanydoll

I prefer warnbro cos the waves are much kinder swannie is a bit ruff...will have to get down there again sometime haven't been in ages...have a gr8 chrissy all :)

T

tiffanydoll

it's a nice beach not too crowded :) the waves are much kinder ya not likey to get dumped not like the ones at swanny

T

tiffanydoll

I dont think they have the buggy thing at warnbro all the times I have been down there have never seen one. It''s a nice beach though well worth a visit :)

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member

Fuck that, the walk to the beginning is far enough walk for me, let alone to the end. Though i don't go down there to perv anyway.
Certainly not to the end to watch someone get off on a beach, if you want some guys to watch you, thats your thing but to do that and not want to fuck someone mite as well stay at home. Each to there own.

intherough

Silver Member
I didn't know there was a nudist beach down at Warnbro. I might have to take a ride down there and check it out. Swanbourne might also be on the cards for a chance encounter with the likes of Dinadina.