• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Swanbourne beach

dean7

Bronze Member
Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while since I was last here, but please forgive anyway.
I suppose I've been hibernating over the winter and spring months but have decided to come out and play now that it's all nice and warm:happy4::happy4:.
RE my subject title. Yes my good wife and I decided to spend a nice relaxing Thursday day down at Swannies last week. We both got down to our naked bits and thoroughly enjoyed the sun and water, the SAS show and some friendly conversation with the regulars. All goes well however til the doctor arrives which dutifully inverts our $10 bunnings beach umbrella which then follows on to us being surrounded by 4 or 5 single males who may as well've come and all sat on our beach towel for a good gawk at my partner.
Now I do take issue here. Swanbourne beach is not a small beach. Guy's I know it's nice to have a look ( i like it!), but give us couples or men with there partners some space. The behaviour was bordering on harrasment and creepiness.
When we left to walk back to our car we were (surprise, surprise) followed by another pose of men who all managed to stay behind us no matter how slow we walked. One even thought it appropriate to stand behind our car while the missus threw some clothes on.
Oh well, if he was happy to go home and have a little masturbate over my wifes body then good luck to him.
I suppose I setting myself up for a bit of a bagging here and I do welcome some constructive dialogue therefore. But this is just meant to be a considered request to (if any) members here that may know what I'm talking about - to give us some space (lot's).
Cheers, and all thanks to Maryanne for a great site.

Dean

L

Link83

Hey Dean,
No bagging from me on this.

At least you can see the guys gawking at your wife. We have a peeping tom around here, and I am raising the height of the fence and putting in electric gates and a TV security monitoring system. It all takes effort, time and money. But I don't know when he is peeping, or even if he is peeping. That gets creepy for me. Being under surveilance by some unknown person potentially 24/7. It's all too much sometimes.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind my neighbours keeping an eye out on my fenceline, just as I am happy to reciprocate. I don't even mind the honest peek over the fence by my neighbour, if they honestly believe that something unsual is going on at my place. Fences and gates alone will not keep out the determined peeping tom. So I hope my friendly neighbours and I will keep working on that side of it, along with the police (if they will ever get back to me).

Of course there is a line one must draw with neighbours . By all means, please let me know what you require, and let me know if there are unusual goings on, and if I forget to close my curtains, or you believe the new fence won't do the job.

I am even happy for my neighbours to tell me how happy or unhappy I might appear to be with my girlfriend. That's always a good invite for talking about one's loves, and if I feel like it I will talk as much about my relationships as I am comfortable with. Gossip is impossible to control anyway, but friendly gossip is the best type. So I don't even have a problem with friendly gossip.

But please don't tell me how to do my job and how many hours you think I should be working, and how many hours I should be sleeping, or whether I should stop smoking or not. Who likes having other peoples values imposed on them? or even being told "how" to do something. Tell me "what" you need, tell me as clearly as possible, and I will try to find the best way for me to do it. I doubt anyone likes having anyone standing over them telling them, do this, do that (unless I ask for it of course, which I might do if I am not coping).

I hope you sort out your situation Dean.

Spocky57

Pleasure is my aim
Diamond Member
Yeah it is always a tough one. I guess if you venture out like that then you have to take the good with the bad.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Hi Dean7

Scarlett and I are nudists every moment we can be ( usually in the warmer weather tho lol )
We don't go to Swannie any more for the reasons you have stated, I also don't go alone anymore as I feel I would be frowned upon by couples and single women because of the bad behaviour of many single guys.
We have been going to Warnboro instead, a bit further for us in the northern suburbs but much nicer atmosphere. Less people, great sea and beach.

If you want directions PM us

Regards Rhett

::)

dean7

Bronze Member
Thank you all for your feedback. Yes I hear what you're saying spocky, but can neither disagree or agree with you. Like I said the main problem I have isn't the fact that my partner's getting perved on, moreso it's that our personal space was being encroached upon.
Hi Rhett, we were planning on going back to the beach this Saturday, however may change our plans to go to Warnboro instead. It all depends on time though as we are childless for only a few hours. Please feel welcome to pm us directions as we're only familiar with the Shoalwater area and we might get there?

Regards

S

stormline

i have been going down to swannie ever since we got in to perth. A very quick comment me and my partener then used to always get a spot up the top as we didnt have a windbreak. I still go down there often and still go up the top by myself where there is hardly anybody around.Though i dont walk very far, the first spot or my usuall spot is where i go. The only time i have seen it that packed is usually on a very hot weekend, and you have no choice but to let someone near you as the beach is so packed.What you are saying is different. I go down there to sunbake not to perv, the only problem about staying up the top is you have to have a spare bag with you when you go for a swim so you can take your personal things down to the waters edge so they dont get ripped off. Except for those weekends when it does get that packed you can nearly walk on bodies i would tell them to just give us some space please..

J

jamesmyboy

Yeah...perving on wives and girlfriends is usually confined to those who have neither. I doubt whether they have any idea how pathetic their behaviour is!

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Hi Dean7
We have PM'd you and if anyone else wants the directions here they are:

Follow the road toward the coast (Safety Bay Road) until you reach the round-a-bout at Warnbro Beach Ave/Read Street. Turn left and travel along Warnbro Sound Drive and turn right into Grand Ocean Boulevard which is opposite the centre of the shopping centre, continue until you see a large park on the right (with a lake in the middle. Bayeux Ave is the road to the right on the northern side of the park. Turn into it and travel to the carpark at the end. Take the pathway to the beach just past the southern end of the carpark and you will be at the most delightful legal free beach in Australia. If the carpark is full, you can park on the southern side of Bayeux. You turn left once on the beach, turn right you will shock a few people lol

Rhetty x:hello:

M

Mary Anne PA

i also love swannie, and go to sunbake.

Ill never forget my hubbie perving on a girl laying near us. He snuck a few looks as she was on her tummy, and was so disapointed when she rolled over. He was enjoying the fantasy :)

We have also had single girls and couples come to hang out with us (strangers) due to the weirdos there. its better in a group cos noone will bother you.
Also my hubbie is big and scary

Buzz

Foundation Member
I woudl be in an afternoon at swannie. But with my celtic complexion i woudl be the bright red body. Must make a reminder to get sunshade and go to swannie. any takers??
mid week may be fun, But ive only been there once.
any advice?

svengali

Foundation Member
Yeah, I used to go to Swannie when I was younger (too scary now:) ) Perving was fun but it was important to observe the usual voyeur ettiquette, the same set of rules which apply when perving on clothed people of either sex.

Do it unobtrusively - walk by with sunglasses on, head straight ahead and eyes cranked around or lay nearby and discretely look over or around a book.

Definitely avoid the lingering up and down appraisal and try not to drool.

Don't encroach on personal space (this is just basic manners anywhere)

If you must approach, do so openly and with a friendly smile and a hello. Most ladies will just respond in kind.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Yeah, I used to go to Swannie when I was younger (too scary now:) ) Perving was fun but it was important to observe the usual voyeur ettiquette, the same set of rules which apply when perving on clothed people of either sex.

Do it unobtrusively - walk by with sunglasses on, head straight ahead and eyes cranked around or lay nearby and discretely look over or around a book.

Definitely avoid the lingering up and down appraisal and try not to drool.

Don't encroach on personal space (this is just basic manners anywhere)

If you must approach, do so openly and with a friendly smile and a hello. Most ladies will just respond in kind.

God you are out of touch Sven you are maybe in the late 80's
lol Rhett

M

Mary Anne PA

buzz, Im swiss but seem to do fine wil a full coating of suncream :)

E

erob473

Well have to admit I'm a bit like sven, used to got o swannie in my mod 20's but haven't been there in ages!

I guess that also goes with having a pool at home although my partner is bugging for me to go down there some time before the summer ends.

My problems are similar, cant swim nude in the pool or nude sun bake in the back yard as the neighbors are always peeking over the fence, so expensive fence alterations on the way, and in public so sick of single guys trying to hit on my partner :(

Why cant they cop a look and leave it at that??

And it seems to be getting worse, at Hillary's the other week my partner and I were having a beer and some good ole fish and chips, single drunk guy lands on our table and tries to chat up my partner cause shes wearing a bikini.......

Sometimes I wonder what our society is coming to and where will it stop?:alien:

svengali

Foundation Member
And it seems to be getting worse, at Hillary's the other week my partner and I were having a beer and some good ole fish and chips, single drunk guy lands on our table and tries to chat up my partner cause shes wearing a bikini.......

Sometimes I wonder what our society is coming to and where will it stop?:alien:[/QUOTE]

Holy Hell!! When I was a lad that would earn you a curt "piss off, mate" if you were lucky or a facefull of knuckles if you weren't.

What has happened to manners while I wasn't looking?

E

erob473

And years ago i may have done just that, however it feels like whilst some of us are evolving others are slipping down the reverse slope of the evolutionary ladder, as our society will frown on you or slap a law suit on you or worse for having the audacity to punch some prick in the nose if he has done the wrong thing.

*%$K, why is that?

:notworthy

S

stormline

Well they had the 2009 olympics last sunday and everybody seemed to be having a gooodtime.
Heaps of people down there and the weather was fantastic,so i dont think to many people seemed very worried to be right next to each other,as it was one of those days where it was packed.

You were very lucky if you got a car spot. I wanted to ask at Warnbro do they have the service like they do down at swannie? you know the guy that comes down on the little buggy thing with cold drinks ect..

G

gr8stuff

Ventured down to Swanbourne tonight for some sunset images, as I thought the forecast storm would produce some great sky colour,
sadly the colour was nowhere near as good as last night.

whilst I walked along the beach there were quite a few making the most of a cloths free location.
one couple frolicked in the water and came out to lay on the waters edge to watch the sun go down.
as they embraced he stroked her nipples and her reaction and the obvious feel of her great breasts soon had him hard, which he tried to conceal by laying close to her.
she felt him pushing against her and the smile on her face lit up the sky more than the setting sun.
she tried to conceal her hand as it went down between his legs, but the stroking movement was obvious as was his movements as he fingered her.
then to see his body go taught as she reached the vinegar stroke and her reaction was incredible.
I could have caught many images as this unfolded however declined out of respect for their privacy but decided that the two I took were enough.

the image that can identify this couple will never be seen
the other none identifiable image may be posted in my album at a later date.

one thing to come of this is that I would love to get more images of couples so if you feel that you would like to partake send me a PM

dinadina

Bronze Member
Love going to Swanny and getting it all off! But sorry-- I love the guys perving on me. I have had a few guys sitting in front of me turned around facing me so they can see between my legs while they masturbate and I get sooo wet! Love that! I wouldn't want them to come up and chat but I love the sexual play from a short distance. Wonder what people would do if I stroked myself too! Any comments?

Last edited:

dinadina

Bronze Member
Ventured down to Swanbourne tonight for some sunset images, as I thought the forecast storm would produce some great sky colour,
sadly the colour was nowhere near as good as last night.

whilst I walked along the beach there were quite a few making the most of a cloths free location.
one couple frolicked in the water and came out to lay on the waters edge to watch the sun go down.
as they embraced he stroked her nipples and her reaction and the obvious feel of her great breasts soon had him hard, which he tried to conceal by laying close to her.
she felt him pushing against her and the smile on her face lit up the sky more than the setting sun.
she tried to conceal her hand as it went down between his legs, but the stroking movement was obvious as was his movements as he fingered her.
then to see his body go taught as she reached the vinegar stroke and her reaction was incredible.
I could have caught many images as this unfolded however declined out of respect for their privacy but decided that the two I took were enough.

the image that can identify this couple will never be seen
the other none identifiable image may be posted in my album at a later date.

one thing to come of this is that I would love to get more images of couples so if you feel that you would like to partake send me a PM
Would love to see that photo you took. Have you posted it on your album?

thiswayup

Silver Member
I need a tan im so pasty, i glow the dark with my shirt off never mind naked haha. Are there any nude beaches NOR? Does anyone no of some that could be used as a nude beach?
Swanbourne is a bit of a drive away I'm been lazy.

dinadina

Bronze Member
Went down to swanbourne this week and I set up on my own--not too close to anyone and before I knew it there were three guys set up around me giving themselves a good time as they perved. One guy set up just in front of me (about 5 metres away) and turned to face me so I opened my legs apart to give him a view. I got very turned on. I pretended to be asleep but I could see out from under my hat that I had covering my face that he was enjoying the view! Thanks to the guys for not coming up to me and harrassing me--makes it so much more pleasurable when they just perve.

equanimous

Bronze Member
You are avery naughty girl dinadina but I like it!!!!
Went to Wanbro Beach this morning....If you got there take some insect repellent.. the sandflies are RAVENOUS!!!! Swanny tomorrow YAY!!! It is such a steamy place!!

S

sexycrystal

No I agree with you absolutely, 100% seriously , people we all love fun in the sun and a cheeky look but conduct yourself with a bit of class especially for the lady hello!

But unless your invited which some couples do like to have fun and thats there prerogative , please use your manners its not hard to do and respect peoples privacy and move on and go about your business.

Because if you chill out maybe more women would go down to the nudest beach there and start to feel more comfortable with the surroundings and then every body has a good time for fun in the sun :)

S

sexycrystal

Went down to swanbourne this week and I set up on my own--not too close to anyone and before I knew it there were three guys set up around me giving themselves a good time as they perved. One guy set up just in front of me (about 5 metres away) and turned to face me so I opened my legs apart to give him a view. I got very turned on. I pretended to be asleep but I could see out from under my hat that I had covering my face that he was enjoying the view! Thanks to the guys for not coming up to me and harrassing me--makes it so much more pleasurable when they just perve.
Oh I love it good girl , way cool :love10: