• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

such thing as too long??

C

carmelo15

when i have sex with my mrs i seem to take ages to cum. most nights i will blow and it will take me 45 mins minimum. but other nights i just wont at all. i start to loose my erection and that sorta ends the session. ahhaha.

is this a problem? isnt my mrs making me horny enough to ejaculate?
can it be fixed??

cheers

M

Mary Anne PA

she's obviously making you horny enough to have sex, so it must have something to do with the stimulation during sex. Are you making her wet and horny enough during the act yourself, or is it just a straight in and out on and on. Try bringing other stimulations in during the course of direct penetration, try using a cock ring on yourself either a vibrating one or the steel one's to engorge more blood into the penis.

Vibrating stimulations can add to sexual pleasures to both male and females. Seeing your partner going right off can also triggger instand ejaculations as well.
Look at how your having sex and what's happening before, during and after.

Talk to your partner about ideas of trying differant things to add variety and differant types of orgasms. Play around and test a few ideas and things and see how you go.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think it is more important to ask yourself, Is it neccessary to ejaculate to enjoy sex?
I find with a good work out session that if you enjoy the pleasure and different feelings that sex and penetration give you that you can get to the stage where orgasm is not the neccessary objective just feeling the pleasure of different movements becomes more important.
I had a problem when I first encountered this about 10 years ago thinking I wasn't satisfying my partner but he explained that he enjoyed himself often more when he held his orgasm back and he was able to go into another realm that was as fun and satisfying.
Since then I've had more adventurous sex, and playtime can go for hours on end and I find it isn't important whether his penis is hard or soft as long as the mind is tuned in to each other.

C

carmelo15

Thanks For the Quick Replys girls.

first off i think the stimulation thing that you mentioned serena would be a good idea. you say do i make her wet and horny? definatly i do. its not a straight in and out procedure. we have tried bringing her tickler to bed with us but all it did was got her off! the cock ring is a fantastic idea. just not sure how it works and im a bit scared of what she will say if i decide to bring one to the bedroom. like you say though seeing my mrs going off makes me so much more hornier than jsut having sex. rather it be something to remember everytime.

seconds, it neccessary to ejaculate to enjoy sex? good point. my mrs likes to get to the point of orgasm so i lean towards yes. but on the other hand you also say that it isn't important whether the penis is hard or soft as long as the mind is tuned into each other. i strongly agree with that aswell.

thanks for the thoughts