• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Stock must go!!

• Thread starter Langtrees VIP 6
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Langtrees VIP 6

Trying Lose Weight, Detox or Relive Pain

In recent studies clients were treated with 15 minute sessions once a day for 2 weeks.
They were able to lose weight, significantly lower blood pressure, increase blood flow
and lower cholesterol. *Featured on Oprah by Dr Oz, as part of their
“Extreme Life Extension” series, these saunas have been delivering health benefits such as:

* Weight Loss - burn up to 900 calories (per 30 min session)

* Detoxification - deeply penetrating Far Infrared heat encourages a deeper sweat - freeing toxins

* Pain Management - muscular and or joint relatnd pain, plus alleviates pain from lactic acid build up

* Skin Purification

* Immune System - boosts the immune system and increase metabolism

* Injury Recovery

* Improved Circulation

* Blood Pressure both high and low

* Cholesterol - lowers bad cholesterol

* Stress relief, relaxation & rejuvenation

More Doctors and health practitioners worldwide use and recommend our Solocarbon saunas.[/FONT]

pelgi

Bronze Member
Re: Trying Lose Weight, Detox or Relive Pain

Wow, 900 kcals in 30 minutes is like running at 75% max on a treadmill for 1 hour.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Wow!

This really does sound too good to be true! But I know that Oprah (and so does Natacha, by the way) did check everything out with a fine tooth comb before she ever endorsed or featured any product...I guess she had to in order to protect herself!?! So it must just be an amazing product!
I'm in!!! As soon as you have your hot little hands on one of these beauty's, be sure & let me know Natacha! I could do with a bit of everything it's offering to take away, give or fix! Lol!

Is this what you're talking about Natacha? ...I Googled it! ...It looks way too cozy, relaxing & luxurios to be so good for you!?!? ...Finally! A health kick that I'm going to enjoy!!! Lol!

solomain.jpg

Lisa
XXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

That was really Soooooo good, but i felt clausterphobic i it. But it worked wonders later.Have a go at this Everyone. xxxxxxxxx

H

Heavenly Hollie

Where do I sign up? Heat is a healer and these cold days make that cozy sauna look very inviting!! x

P

Perth boy

What happened to working out for a hour a day, eating good food and not drinking to much booze? or is that just to hard these days.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Its getting very popular I tried to book in and I had to wait and then forgot, I have also noticed, that everyone in reception is looking a few kilos lighter so must be working.

D

Driver Harry

Give hazza the info, I could lose a few kilos but really could use the pain relief for a damaged body :(

L

Langtrees VIP 6

You are welcome to come and try it out.. It's really great for everything.. U will notice some real difference even after 2 sessions..xxoo

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Life is just too busy these days and everything is marketed at us for the convience of it.. More so things that are not good for us..
I think having this amazing sauna that helps you to get rid of all the toxins our body stores..improves our health inside and out.. Without all the hard work.. Is a great idea.. It's very relaxing once you get use to laying in it.. Busy bodies take a while to be still.. u should really come and try it out... Xxoo

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Pricelist :)

STUDIO PRICELIST
By Chocolate Soul Sista

HAIR EXTENTIONS

WEAVE

Full Head (2-4 rows) $350

MICRO-BEADS
Full Head (2-4 rows) $450
Hair Extension Removal $70ph

HAIR STYLING
Blow Drying & Styling $40
Straightening Styling $50

NAILS

FRENCH TIPS
Full Set $50
Refills $30

CLEAR TIPS
Full Set $45
Refills $25
Repairs $5

DELUXE MANICURE
Buff, Shape & Nail Polish $20
Buff, Shape & French Polish $25

DELUXE PEDICURE
Soak, scrub, Buff, Shape & Polish $35

MAKEUP & BEAUTY

MAKEUP
Quickie $25
Deluxe $40

EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Full extension $120
Maintenance (2 Weeks) $40 - $60
Removal $20

FACIALS
Beauty Break (15mins) $25
Deluxe Delight (30 mins) $50

WAXING
Eyebrow $15
Upper Lip – Chin $10
Under Arm $20
Bikini $20
Full Leg $35
Half Leg $25
Brazilian $40

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Langtrees Studio Opening Hours

LANGTREES HAIR & BEAUTY

By Chocolate Soul Sista

STUDIO OPENING HOURS

Weds - Thurs - Fri – Sat
5pm – 10pm

Available any other times by appointments only

COMPANY POLICY

It is procedure to take 25% deposit on these services:
Waxing – Nails – Make up – Facials
50% deposit
On all Major Services

PLEASE CONTACT NATACHA
0414 625 863

L

Langtrees VIP 6

I'm Back Baby..!!!

Good evening Ladies @ Langtrees hope we are all doing well.

Just letting you know the shop is open till 10pm tonight
come in and try out the infared sauna, working wonders on
everyone :)

C

Contrarian

I'm just curious as it's been a couple of months now. Has anyone had more than 1 go at this and does it really work for them? I live by the adage that "if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Shop open

5pm - 10pm

...............................................................................................................................................​

L

Langtrees VIP 6

:) Keep Smiling. . . .

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company, a church, a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.

The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

And so it is with you - we are in charge of our Attitudes."

T

Tania Admin

Re: :) Keep Smiling. . . .

I second that completely and for that reason I tend to smile my way through adversity rather than cry,,though sometimes must admit to a tear escaping, usually followed by a wise crack to kill the moment.

L

Langtrees VIP 6

HAIR EXTENTION SALE

Hi ladies we have a major sale on extentions

They have to go . . .

$50 Clip-ins & $100 weft synthetic / human hair

Hi my names Tori as some of you may know, i have been working alongside Natacha for quite a while now. As a young woman i like to look good so thats what brought me into the shop, im pretty much wanting to learn anything and everything about hair, beauty and makeup. Im still learning how to weave and do acrylic nails so i can really only give you advise and pricing on those services. I have good experience with make-up and what would suit certain people so come chat even check out our detoxifying sauna it has proven result and great benefits :) I’m here tonight till 10pm.. Our new opening hours are Wednesday to Saturday from 5 pm to 10pm.
We are also available by appointments.. xo​

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company, a church, a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.

The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.

And so it is with you - we are in charge of our Attitudes."

I so agree with you Miss Natacha!

Sherry

Legend Member

Such words of wisdom-well said and so very true-thanks darling Beautician for the inspirational post xxxx

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Urgent please read

Now that I have your attention . . .

Ladies I hope your having a wonderful evening! :)
Sorry for the late notice, but I will not be coming in tonight.
However I will be in tomorrow night with some specials as you know we are selling
extensions at a very low price so expect some more discounted services. . ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Status
Not open for further replies.