• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Some tips for the Ladies - How to Blow his Mind...

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
Ladies, tiered of using the same Tricks??? ;)
Here are some ways to up your game using just your mouth... Take a sip of warm (not hot!) peppermint tea before going down on him. He'll love the tingly feeling, and he will taste better.
The rule with teeth: be gentle, and never move from side to side. A soft, pulsating nibble is erotic; actual chomping is psychotic.

1. While he's lying on his stomach, straddle him and kiss down his backbone until you reach the base of his spine. It'll send shivers to every nook.
Lie on your back with your head hanging off the bed, and slide his penis into your mouth. It's a good way to reduce your gag reflex.

1. Take a kissing session from "pretty good" to "really great" by sucking firmly on his tongue for a split second.
    1. Cup his shaft in your palm and place your mouth on his penis lengthwise. Move your head as if you're playing a harmonica (you play that, right?) as you lick the sides. It's a totally different feeling.

1. Surprise him with oral first thing in the morning, when his testosterone is naturally high. You'll both be set for the day.
              1. Moan softly .... Moan as you're going down on him. This changes the sensation for him, and helps you relax so you can take him in deeper.

Then use IT as to the most sizzling, long-lasting sex Tool of your life. Um… Hello orgasm. Or two. Or three..... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

MikeB

Legend Member
        1. Ok Madam Riah, can I please practice on my pillow hun as I don't have a doll to practise on let alone a man, hehehehe

[/QUOTE]
This could almost be read as a plea for a live volunteer to be your crash test dummy for some practice to help perfect ur performance ;)

Who wants to join the queue....:rolleyes:

Elizabeth1

Silver Member
This could almost be read as a plea for a live volunteer to be your crash test dummy for some practice to help perfect ur performance ;)

Who wants to join the queue....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Who wants to join the queue....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Well well, I won't say no to any voluteering hun. When I saw this I had a giggle. Ahahaha